Game.Net CS nights + Clan[707] Recruitment

J

joedark-64

Hey guys.
Just to let you know that Clan[707] shall be using the two CS community nights (Sundays and Tuesdays) as a kind of breeding ground for new talent :/. Basically if you (or any CS players you know) are interested in joining Clan[707] then you can play alongside us and show your skills.
Check out our website at clan707.tk (with the http bit in front) and look at the recruitment page to see the kind of people we are looking for.
If you need any more info then you can contact us via the website or post here.

Regards

Joe
[707]JoeDark64

Btw, a big hello to our newest member Debaser! /me waves at Debs

T

Taymar

Just to add to Joe's post here.

Clan 707 are a great bunch of peeps who have gone out of their way to support the community nights here on Game.

I really enjoy playing CS with these guys and u could too, so join in, support this community and if the mood and talent take u, join Clan 707.

T

throdgrain

I would agree theyare good lads, even if they won;t give us a friendly match :(

C

Ch3tan

YOu could have just added the http:// bit and the forums would have made it into a link lazy. :sleeping:

G

Gumbo

Not until he's made another 11 posts, owing to the idiotwar débacle.

S

sonicyouth

I might be interested, it depends when matches are as if it clashes with football (tuesday/wednesday nights occasionally) then my priorities lie with the football... I also have a tendency to be slightly unreliable (shut up throd :)) but I'm looking for a bit of a laugh and to play some CS matches again. Anyway, you've seen me play a few times on the BWCS servers so it's upto you.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Good Luck.

/me fluffles debaser. j00 teh daddeh!

D

darthshearer

Lol Deb is the Daddeh

/me gets excited playing with Deb :)

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by sonicyouth
I might be interested, it depends when matches are as if it clashes with football (tuesday/wednesday nights occasionally) then my priorities lie with the football... I also have a tendency to be slightly unreliable (shut up throd :)) but I'm looking for a bit of a laugh and to play some CS matches again. Anyway, you've seen me play a few times on the BWCS servers so it's upto you.

Ehehe :D

T

Trem

Mank is a good lad, he has a wicked temper though;)

Be sure to keep him aroused and he will be awesome for you guys.

L

leggy

I liked the breeding ground bit but apart from that...

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom