GAME.NET Clan Servers

B

bigfoot

GAME.NET Clan Servers are here!

If you've never heard the term "Clan Servers" before they are like your very own bit of the GAME.NET server empire that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving you full control over the server settings and also complete admin power, the option also being there to make the server available to all the public to join should you choose that kind of server. We are especially proud of our new service because we've managed to come up with an offer that:

- Has very low prices, charging you only for the most expensive game / mod you choose to buy
- Gives you the choice of public or private servers
- Gives you full FTP access to tinker with the server if you so wish
- Allows you use the easy to configure system that has made our Bookables so popular
- Gives full in-game control
- Utilises the GAME Bank system to allow you to share the cost of your server with your friends
- Includes a free TeamSpeak channel and web hosting
- Doesn't skimp on the service with a vastly experienced team maintaining the servers & managing our network

With 28 player public BF 1942 servers retailing at under £51, 14 player public Halo servers for under £35 and 12 player private Quake 3 servers for under £26 we think you'll find we are amongst the most competitive offers in the Clan Server market and you can price up & order your own server here.

K

kanonfodda

OMG, I really should pay more attention to your stickies ;)

They are the best Clan Server prices I have found, and I've done a lot of looking :D

With BarryBank as well (I know Ga(y)me) it will be even easier to pay for.

I shall see what the clan thinks, but we could well be moving here in the near future.

KF

O

old.milou

Great news

£24.99 a month for an UT 10 player passworded server running TS - has to be good. Hope they do well

D

dysfunction

So what do you get when you buy a clan server?

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by whipped
At a guess, A Clan Server :p

:twak:

What I meant was:

-Do you have use of it 24hrs a day 7 days a week?

-Can you have mutiple games on it or will it only have say BF1942?

Thats the kind of thing I was talking about you twonk! :p

J

Johnny_Nam

Games Servers Closing?

Is it true that you are closing your Games Servers on 23rd Jan?
If so what alternatives can you recomend? This will really stuff our clan up as we currently have 3 servers with you guys. Will there be a split from Games.Net and another company emerging? I only found out from the Game Bank part of the site just now. Its not much notice really.

D

doh_boy

Re: Games Servers Closing?

Originally posted by Johnny_Nam
Is it true that you are closing your Games Servers on 23rd Jan?
If so what alternatives can you recomend? This will really stuff our clan up as we currently have 3 servers with you guys. Will there be a split from Games.Net and another company emerging? I only found out from the Game Bank part of the site just now. Its not much notice really.

Good alternative, I've been told.

This is ok I assume, since you're not doing it anymore?

K

kanonfodda

We use these people. the only trouble is the whole site is in german, but they are good servers, with really good packages :D

J

Johnny_Nam

We found a new host now :) I have managed to strike up a very good deal with Multiplay.co.uk to replace our three servers. The prices are almost the same as game.net plus they are throwing in a 64 slot Teamspeak server wooooo hoooo :D
I spoke to the head honcho of MP and struck up this deal, now we are officially sponsored by them :)
There may be life after game.net after all :)

J

Johnny_Nam

Nearly forgot :$
If we get the refund from game.net (about £93) does this mean you will close our servers now? Or will we get the refund and the servers keep running till Jan 23rd?

B

bigfoot

Server should keep running until 23rd regardless of when u ask for the refund, although after the 23rd you will not be able to request a refund.

P

Pippa666

Anyone had any feedback about the FPS Clanservers ?

Users who are viewing this thread