Game master quests ?!?!?!?!?!

R

Ravenbourne

Just bought a 2nd copy of the game and was reading the back of the box while the patch was downloading.
I noticed a line, and i quote
"Take part in quests set by the gamemasters"
wtf, when? isnt that false advertising or something?

F

froler-mid

ive been in a gamemaster quest once.

was a tomte who was lost. we killed the tomte by accident, quest over :(

K

kirennia

lol

only seen 2 events so far but they were diabolical really. No plot to em at all, just a case of...ooh, heres a load of monsters, now go kill them :(

C

Cloak_

Noone remember the invasions we had in our dungeons?

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Cloak_
Noone remember the invasions we had in our dungeons?

aye, that was what i was talking about m8

The tepoks mine invasion on some servers apparently got out of hand and they started attacking camelot but ours we kinda just zerged tepoks on the first night ;) Gotta feel sorry for poor lvl 1's who start a char then see 50 purp con goblins charging towards them

The geersha thing where they took over Caer Withrin was quite cool though again, had no storyline and there was no reward apart from self satisfaction. Remember a new bloke started up his account, started in avalon marsh and got zerged over and over again. He said he was gonna delete his account cause the game was so stupid.

A

Aule Valar

yeah i remember then, i thought the tepoks thing was pretty fun, cool to see massed armies of mobs vs mass player army

the witrin thing was just crap though, went okay till it just got left with nothing happening and the horse broken (grrrrrrr)

P

Puppetmistress

Geersha was cool until I logged my friar (who was crafting in CWS) and he got XP-killed...

H

Hit ^_^

beta end event was Uber cool tho.
uber deamons and some dude triking all albs to go to emain in peace the all of a sudden started screaming we were tricked and about 400peeps started fighting.

then a deamon spawned at mill and started killing everyone :)
when we tricked him to apk so he died. goa made a smaller version of him spawn in cotswold :p

ps: small version of the whole event( was trolls and stuff all over daoc aswell. and some tousanns(big mob who oneshoted everything)

A

Aldoran

had an mid/pryd event once

was a svartalf called RAxis we needed to bash geesha gobos

he was a hunter with svartalfskin ...

O

oblivion_6

was that thing where em ardagh got all moved over to the tower not a gm quest?

happened sometime last year

I

inuyasha

all in all :D

There have been a quite a few "quest" and events with gm rule.

They even set up a arena for our duel tournaments :D

Users who are viewing this thread