Game login?

T

thunder96x

I registered my account several months ago, but I left the European servers soon after to play on American ones. I want to come back, but I've forgotten what my game login was. Is there a certain format they use for logins, or do we pick them ourselves? It's been quite a while, so I don't remember. :(

Any help would be appreciated.

T

Thorarin

For game logins, it seems to be first letter of your first name, followed by your complete last name. Example: Peter Williams would have game login pwilliams.

Subscription logins are different, they follow the same format but seem to be truncated at 8 characters. The only way to get a longer subscription login would be if a second account is made that would result in the same login, then a number is added for both logins, but the numbering would be different.

Suppose I am the only P. Williams around, and I registered two accounts, they'd be:

First account:
Sub login: pwilliam
Game login: pwilliams

Second account:
Sub login: pwilliam0
Game login: pwilliams2

T

thunder96x

That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for the replies. :)

P

pihlss

and there go thunder96x back to his password/login craker program and change some data

2003 09 20 News from GOA we have been hacked
and we are sorry to say all players accounts been hacked and whiped. No ETA when we get it back.

;)

T

Thorarin

I'd like to see him go through 218,340,105,600,000 permutations of passwords on 50,000+ accounts in 11 days ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom