Game freeze

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Well, as topic says i am having trouble ingame, only happens in frontiers.
Seems like every time you enter a new region, or area like moving from odin`s gate to jamtland mountans [ not porting just running ] i freeze and the lag monitor shows all 3 red.
This allso happens when i move towards AMG or HMG on the new island, when i move towards em i get in the "action window" ;You have just left xxxx
You have just entered xxxxx.

Sometimes i LD and other times if i dont turn my pc off in anger if i wait it stoppes when i get thru all those small zones.
Now, i know ppl are complaining about lag in NF and in general after the patch, but i want to know if anyone is having the same problem as me or just "normal " lag. In normal pve zones i dont lag.

Anyone know how you can fix this, or should i try to install game, drivers etc etc, again..?

Sorry for bad english ^^

illu

Part of the furniture
Not really sure what to suggest - I can only imagine maybe the computer is loading in the new terrain that you about to go into? Maybe you need to look at how much RAM you have in the computer? Free space on the hard drive? Paging file size?
Not sure really, just make sure your computer is running as good as possible.

It sounds like "one of those things". If all else fails - do the usual new gfx drivers / direct x / install game on different hard drive etc etc

Good Luck!

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom