game freez and server disconnection to serverlist

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
since last patch i have random freezes and get a disconnect to serverlist, anything i could to avoid this, its more than 3-4 times every hour

regards

C

Camelot

Same here, I have tried searching for similar issues from previous months, and 3-4 times per hour. So frustrating, its not my net connection, its only in game, any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Taleth

Fledgling Freddie
I get the same. GOA suggested it might be the ISP. I'm a bit unsure as I am still linked to the game - just thrown back to character select. I'm with O2. What ISPs are you using?

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
well im with telmex (mexican) as im living here. but the truth is simpel, it started after last patch so thy should know what the problem is and fix it.
im being disconnected every 10 min now :( regardless the time or zone, char im on/in.

my regret is that i payed for 3 months

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
As old as it is, for me it started with THIS last patch (somewhere in february i think) and go LD 6+ times a day, mostly in/at the end of SCs. So i guess the fix is needed again please GOA.

Faya

smoshi

Fledgling Freddie
Same here - I've had constant problems since patch 1.2 - crashing. freezing etc. It's actually starting to make the game unplayable so i won't be renewing my subscription if its not sorted by the end of the month. It's blatantly a problem that has arisen since the patch so it's up to them to sort it. Quite frankly, it's a bit of a liberty to ask people to pay for a game that only works sporadicly - btw my isp is BTbroadband so u can add that to the list of ISP's that are suposedly responsible.

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
i have been this problem a lot lately, really annoyed as i had to stop playing cause i moved house and didnt have the internet, went with bt and now everytime i play i keep getting disconnected.... having done some research this seems to be due to packet shaping by bt in their exchanges and as most isp's use bts kit there is nothing that they can do... however some isps are using the llu to run the connections at the exchange them selves..... and apparently goa are talking to bt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom