Help Game FAILS to load

KewelGuy

Fledgling Freddie
For no known reason MASTER Account fails to complete loading .... see image.

I have created a new trial account which loads on same server no problem.

Reformated HDD and reinstalled windows = no change.

This issue is only with master account.

I even paid another 1 month sub incase that was an issue.

Can someone please help.

this started on Monday afternoon, Played like an hour in morning ... logged of as usual and when tried later - FAIL.

It NOTHING to do with :-
1. Firewalls - games loads with other acct on same server.
2. Operating system - Game playes with no issues at all using alt account.
3. System hardware - intel Q6600, 4gb DR2800, 1gb DDR3 9600 Nvidia. Asus mobo intel chip.
4. USER - pppffft how could that be ??

IT COULD BE.
Mythic - cause the customer services suck !!!
They have not responded to either phone calls from UK to USA nor to any emails or online forms.

Attachments

• doacfail.jpg
    doacfail.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 16

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
I have the same problem. 2 accounts worked fine but the 3rd refused to load (i had been using it all day with no problem) and stopped at the same place as yours. I tried to appeal it but got bored waiting. So the next day i tried again and it worked.

I dont know what the problem was but it wouldnt surprise me if it happends again. So if you solve this please let us know.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Happens occasionally (had it 2 weeks ago) seems to be when they're dicking around with stuff, but it came back up after a while.

BTW - I've never had an issue with Mythic Customer Support myself.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
theres seems to be an issue usualy mornings where you sometimes get service unavailable.. just keep trying..

Afran

Part of the furniture
Service Unavailable = the 'new' message for 'your account's already logged in' fyi

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Service Unavailable = the 'new' message for 'your account's already logged in' fyi

Could well be - been having issues running 2 accounts on my bot pc where zoning both makes one crash. Even though it appears to leave the group I get the 'Service Unavailable'. If I wait 10 minutes I eventually get a text response saying "xxx has left the group" then I can log it back in.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
customer service

IT COULD BE.
Mythic - cause the customer services suck !!!
They have not responded to either phone calls from UK to USA nor to any emails or online forms.

First time I contacted US Mythic to solve a problem they answered 3-4 weeks later... i guess they are slow, aren't them?

In the other hand EU service was fast at least in Spain & UK (like 1 or 2 days later they answered to you)

Hire UK people for it imo! lol (j/k)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom