Game enters Beta

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
As anyone getting the newsletter would know, game is starting Beta 0.5 soonish. Let's hope we get to be beta testers and take a look on the game soonish ;)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Ye lets pray we are in the beta 0,5 \0/ getting bored of daoc.!

mork

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

yes would be nice to get into 0.5 but as its stress testing for 4-6 weeks it will be pretty boring :).

I guess you can roam around the land though and use it as a chatroom though....hmm sounds similar to SW:G :p

Darkchylde

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I'm quiet bored of DAoC too... I subscribed to the DE newsletter for about 1 year ago (or more) but it looks like it's going to be WoW for me :mad: Lets see if it's boring and I'll try DE instead :cheers:

mork

Fledgling Freddie
yeah I think almost every mmorpg player will at least give WoW a try for a while.

I'll most likely be playing DE and either City of Heroes or WoW.

Not enough spare time for more than two ;)

mork

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yeah I know,

the 3200 invites to beta 0.5 this week should be a nice email for some people, the rest will have to wait another month or two for the next round of invites for beta 1 :/

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, not so important to get in this beta phase. Could live with it if I was accepted in next phase :D

Ailric

Fledgling Freddie
As long as I dont have to play daoc anymore <grins> well I actually dont :m00:

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Was considering DE, not sure about Wow, am currently trying (operative word) Lineage2 as its now open beta, looks good imo.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Darkchylde said:
Yeah, I'm quiet bored of DAoC too... I subscribed to the DE newsletter for about 1 year ago (or more) but it looks like it's going to be WoW for me :mad: Lets see if it's boring and I'll try DE instead :cheers:

same for me, i hope they make this a good 1, DAOC came out of no where for me, worked out fantastic! what i really want is diablo 3, but chances are i'll never live to see that!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
same for me, i hope they make this a good 1, DAOC came out of no where for me, worked out fantastic! what i really want is diablo 3, but chances are i'll never live to see that!

Nah, give World of Diablo!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom