Game crashes to desktop

K

Killjoy

the problem is that when I installed Catacombs, the game exits to desktop in certain places of the catacombs, especially in Abandoned Mines and Deadlands of Annwn but sometimes in Inconnu Crypt too. I have crappy graphics card, but I don't think that it's the reason why DAoC exits to desktop because it works in task dungeons and adventure wings + several other places.
I have 1 GB of DDR RAM, 2.8 Ghz processor and 64 MB integrated graphics card. Has someone else experienced same things or does someone actually play Catacombs with same kind of graphics card? And does someone know a solution or reason to my problem?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Catacombs won't be compatible with your s3 savage onboard graphics, which im making an educated guess you have. If this you do have s3 onboard graphics, goto www.s3graphics.com and get updated drivers.

Also, try the game in compatibility mode for win2k and run memtest (google memtest x86 and you should get the idea)

See how you go from there, tbh i think its your onboard graphics that is doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom