Games Game bargains

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How you finding it?
After getting back into its controls. I mean r2 for jump. Playing ps4 btw. I liked the first hour. Even the first mission makes you think.

But as isaid i liked the first one and love the hacking mechanics and chaining from cameras to get what you want.

A little dodgey as i have cleared an area and died to adds. Respawned and the area is still clear. But a minor point.

Driving feels ok too.

Only an hour in tho. Stopped to have a couple bevvies.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thought i would update after 10 or so hours. The online invasion thing pissed me off butfortunately its a toggle to switch it off and not have noobs come into your game.

Loads of stuff to do. Its not just sf but the whole bay area. Oakland, marin, palo alto as well as alcatraz with bay and golden gate bridges. Love the game hate the online part.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've been playing some Inside. Think The Swapper meets This War of Mine with puzzles. It's eerie and dystopian as fuck. Worth it even if you pay full price imo.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I've been playing some Inside. Think The Swapper meets This War of Mine with puzzles. It's eerie and dystopian as fuck. Worth it even if you pay full price imo.

Agreed. I played it solid the week it came out. Loved the story and the simple, yet brilliant, gameplay.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Just finished (one of the endings of) Orwell. Woo that was something completely different and actually kind of freaky to play. Given the Snooper's Charter none of you Island dwellers seem to give a shit about it would come recommended :)

Only niggle I had with it is that on two occasions I ran into a situation where the game was waiting for me to make a choice. Both times I felt I didn't have enough info, but that could have just been me. Also, I really hate it when games force you to do a thing. There should always be an escape back into the main loop imo. That aside I give it 9/10 for originality and making me chortle at the end.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Steam sale has started...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So many email notifications...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Literally the best value for money game you shall ever buy.

You'll never stop finding things to do on it.

However, it does have performance issues and bugs, nothing major but they do crop up every now and again.

I run a mod on there playing mostly Sunday evenings, the mod is very similar to Battlefield but it takes the speed down a notch and the teamwork and cooperation up a few notches.

I believe you were already in the group before you left due to my spam :p

Get.frontline.frl

That's a link to our launcher, it will sort everything out for you!

Oh, and, if you're going to play Arma prepare to download mods, tons of gigs of mods.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Literally the best value for money game you shall ever buy.

You'll never stop finding things to do on it.

However, it does have performance issues and bugs, nothing major but they do crop up every now and again.

I run a mod on there playing mostly Sunday evenings, the mod is very similar to Battlefield but it takes the speed down a notch and the teamwork and cooperation up a few notches.

I believe you were already in the group before you left due to my spam :p

Get.frontline.frl

That's a link to our launcher, it will sort everything out for you!

Oh, and, if you're going to play Arma prepare to download mods, tons of gigs of mods.
Oo i bought it now i just have to install it lol

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I picked up Total War: Warhammer thanks to the Humble Monthly bollocks. Looks ok so far - anyone played it thoroughly?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I picked up Total War: Warhammer thanks to the Humble Monthly bollocks. Looks ok so far - anyone played it thoroughly?
Yeah man, I suggest you try out some mods to do different factions and shit, better challenges and stuff, like tier 4 smaller settlements so all settlements have walls.

Hit me up if you fancy a co-op or versus campaign at some point, haven't played in a while!

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Great cheers :) I have played the old Total War stuff like Rome, Medi, Empire etc but out of touch.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Performance is surprisingly wank (even on a muscular rig) and seems to be massively CPU/ATI dependent.

Not managed to play it in anger but the few hours I've played have been fun.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Dishonoured 2 is currently half price on Steam, and the first 3 missions are available as trial, useful cos of the performance issues it has been plagued by. Looks like I did alright in the performance lottery, I have a 6600k 16Gb ram and a GTX1070, but I am running at 3440x1440 so I wasn't expecting much, but it is really quite playable with just a few settings turned down a notch. I'm only just at the start of the game proper in the trial at the moment, but might buy it before the price goes back up.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I completed it on the ps4. Never had any performance issues and loved the game

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Weren't it a little heavy on the magic aspect, teleporting etc, and lacking in strategic movement/stealth/exploration etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom