Games Game bargains

georgie

FH is my second home
Ubisoft are also giving a game a month away as part of their 30th anniversary celebrations.

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30

Rayman Origins now and The Crew next week. You need to sign up for a UPlay account and use UPlay (their version of Steam) to play them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I was going to suggest picking Bioshock up (Free remastered version in a week) but the bastards at Valve have put it up to £13.99...seen it on sale for £1.50 or whatever before

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
got This War of Mine and the DLC for it in a steam sale. holy fuck that's some depressing shit right there :-/

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
got This War of Mine and the DLC for it in a steam sale. holy fuck that's some depressing shit right there :-/

It is, also a wonderful piece of game though. They are making a far more ambitious new game (similarly depressing though apparently) All about a post apocalyptic wasteland.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not a limited offer, but d2 and expansion for roughly £15 or 20€ on BattleNet. I'm getting it. Tell me if you wanna get in on the action

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Steam Autumn sale is now on.

Particularly cheap - steam link for £16, and the steam link+steam controller bundle is £40.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Particularly cheap - steam link for £16, and the steam link+steam controller bundle is £40.
Ordered those and civ 6 deluxe, doom for 14 quid and planet coaster. Last wasnt on sale.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

That's a cracking deal. Is the shipping still "stupid lol" cost though?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Taken the sheen off it a little, still a cracking deal though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Balls to that tho @Fweddy - FTL is only £1.99 on GoG at the moment. If you haven't got and loved this then you're no sort of gamer!

TdC

I've still never beat FTL. Last time I had the ship down to 25% when it got me :eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Done it a few times, but got a huge amount of hours on it, 100+

TdC

I am the pause master. Teleport however...not so much. Also, I never use drones. Hate the fuckers :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bougt watchdogs 2 loved the first one that people said was crap. They say this is a lot better. And running round places i been in san fran would be fun.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bougt watchdogs 2 loved the first one that people said was crap. They say this is a lot better. And running round places i been in san fran would be fun.
How you finding it?

TdC

Bought ABZÛ in the sale. Omg it's gorgeous. First thing I've seen in aaaaages that made me think "wow that's pretty". My uber awesome PC runs it at about 20FPS in native rez though 0_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom