Games Game bargains

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I finally succumbed, £1.70 for System Shock 2, can't complain.

I bought that at full price a few months ago but still don't feel short-changed. One of the greatest games of all time.

Only bought Dishonoured for £5 and Alan Wake for £2 far. Should keep me occupied for a few hours at least :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think i'm done.

Deux ex, borderlands 2(+extras), witcher 2, tropico 4, bastion, bioshock infinite, fable lost chapters and still got just cause 2, both bioshocks, dishonored, dark souls, leisure suit larry, deadpool and some other muguffins to play :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i debated deadpool but it got slammed a bit in the reviews, but the humours supposed to be spot on .. i really cant decide.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it's, well, the gameplay is average, but if you like deadpool humor then it's right up that alley.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yep think I'm done nothing else that tickles me I have a load of games to play.13 hours into Witcher 2 its so good and well written.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyone happen to have kerbal and boob..err...tomb raider summer cards? Could trade 'em. Got extra bio, football, prison, skyrim and torchlight.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
whats your steam id .. add me mines moriath i think i got spare of both Kerbal and boob raider and i need football manager and skyrim
as well as dead island if anyone got a second of them

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yarp, got my kerbal, but just need boobies now :D

Can give you both the skyrim and footie cards really, no way i'm finishing another set in time :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What do you get with the sets? I can see what I have when I get home and send you whatever. Not collecting them myself.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
What do you get with the sets? I can see what I have when I get home and send you whatever. Not collecting them myself.

You can use them to craft badges for your profile and unlock profile wallpapers and emticons and it increases your steam level which enables more drops and increases the amount of friends you can have. Or you can sell them on the market place for Steam Wallet cash.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Needed some rpg in my collection(more so), so dragon age origins and baldurs gate. Seriously steam, sthap already :(

Still need some form of turnbased combat with a bit of progress/story ala xcom, but i think i'll wait for the next xcom thingy that comes along.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I might have a look at that, less chance of stacking it into the central reservation just after getting off the ferry at Felixstowe.

Edit, to be fair everyone else was driving on the correct side of the road and I am pissed.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I had fun tbh there was something relaxing about doing the London to Faversham on that bullet type train we have.

It was nothing compared to going from Newcastle to Darlington on the Intercity 125 however ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I had fun tbh there was something relaxing about doing the London to Faversham on that bullet type train we have.

It was nothing compared to going from Newcastle to Darlington on the Intercity 125 however ;)

Just drove from newcastle to germany on euro truck simulator xD

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Your mum is sad because I have been playing it too much.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
HAHA MUM JOKES HAHA HAHA MUM JOKES, Pfft, Children.

*Your mum didn't call me childish last night*
*Your mum is childish*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
HAHA MUM JOKES HAHA HAHA MUM JOKES, Pfft, Children.

*Your mum didn't call me childish last night*
*Your mum is childish*

pouting-little-girl-istock_000006840535xsmall5.jpg

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
not bad deal Oo

Saints Row: The Third; the prequel open-world action-adventure game Saints Row 2; the swashbuckling fantasy action RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters; and the hack-and-slash RPG Sacred 2: Gold Edition. Pay over the average and receive the survival horror RPG Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, which includes a bunch of DLC. And if you pay $25 or more, you’ll get the sequel to Dead Island, Dead Island: Riptide.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom