Game Anger

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i get mad at console games on single player. i end up squeezing the controler till it sounds like the plastic is cracking in my hands, smash it off my head a few times then continue 'playing'.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I just have a case of heavy breathing, when am in a real tense moment, like a free for all match at the Net Cafe, it be down to me and some bloke.

I start to breath real loud and fast, i can't notice it, but once its over every one in the room just give's me a funny look.

I also get shakey knee syndrome when playing tense games, mainly 1v1, like whe am playing a Warcraft 3 ladder match, or the last member of my team alive, but i think thats more of a adrenaline rush.

PR.

Fledgling Freddie
Depends what mood I am in, sometimes I can laugh other times I swear and slam my fists in the keyboard or the desk. :)

Last time I was raging was when I was trying to get across the bridge in CoD:UO and the tiger tank is blowing up the wall had minimum ammo and health and must have taken 20 goes to get it right.

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm a wuss, I have a tantrum, throw a few things around, then cry :(

(can't really imagine many blokes crying over a game...although I'm sure some have)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Damini crys over computer games. But only when I punch her in the face if she wins.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
lol game rage

hmm usually in daoc i get it if i pull of a shit hot mezz and do everything right and the group im with just stands there afk

then i usually scream ***** and then go get a beer to chill :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom