Game £5 E-Voucher

G

I dont plan oin buying anything until after the end of November, i have just got this £5 e-voucher for Game if anyone wants it, you have to buy a game before the 30th of November.

I dont know if its tied to me, its prolly not as that would involve the Game coders actually writing decent code.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
brooky said:
I dont plan oin buying anything until after the end of November, i have just got this £5 e-voucher for Game if anyone wants it, you have to buy a game before the 30th of November.

I dont know if its tied to me, its prolly not as that would involve the Game coders actually writing decent code.

:twak: The wrong place to dis GAME coders my friend. If it can be passed on its because it was designed that way. They have single use and multi-use ones.

Clown

Part of the furniture
DaGaffer said:
The wrong place to dis GAME coders my friend.
Is that because we have nothing to do with Game now?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Clown said:
Is that because we have nothing to do with Game now?

Well since Deebs still works there, most of the original BW guys still work there (and are the coders of which we speak) and I know how good the code is on that site, then I'm unimpressed when know-nothings take the piss.

Will

/bin/su
I don't work for them. But I wish I had a proper job that paid a proper wage. :/

G

Easy there gaffer, i know deebs and data work at game still and prolly reubs etc, i was taking the piss tbh, this is a forum that's not afaik owned by game so i can say pretty much wtf i like, chill out there big guy.

If the site is so good or designed in a super dooper way then it should have have a bit on it that said "you can send tis to your mate if you like/you can only use this yourself", but it didnt,so part of your argument goes out of the window.

Anyway, take a chill pill.

I need a sarcasm sign don't i.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
brooky said:
Easy there gaffer, i know deebs and data work at game still and prolly reubs etc, i was taking the piss tbh, this is a forum that's not afaik owned by game so i can say pretty much wtf i like, chill out there big guy.

If the site is so good or designed in a super dooper way then it should have have a bit on it that said "you can send tis to your mate if you like/you can only use this yourself", but it didnt,so part of your argument goes out of the window.

Anyway, take a chill pill.

I need a sarcasm sign don't i.

DADADA! To the rescue! Don't read Freddyshouse without it people!

aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom