Gamah

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldar

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
aye it is i'm 20 and i can sit at home doing jack shit all day and not have to worry about who's paying the bills, cus i (read: my mom) alrdy paid them =D
oO (msg to short)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
MythieY, seriously, stop posting. You look like a complete fucking idiot, and thats when people can only read 50% of your posted content due to the rest being incomprehensible, fuck knows how stupid you would look if people could understand the other 50%

CuddleBunny!

Banned
nooo! it's fun! xD mythiey is good entertainment! :D such a frigging retarded person it's hillarious :D

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
i'm just LMAO here...

Keep up the good work guys, free drinks for everyone :cheers:

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Oh your dead now...Bring on the mighty Thane! :twak:

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
MythieY said:
aye it is i'm 20 and i can sit at home doing jack shit all day and not have to worry about who's paying the bills, cus i alrdy paid them =D

and as for me asking you questions.

i asked you two questions.

1, and what order do you cast your ml's.... and was funny to hear i dont have an order i just press them.

well its easy to say why he replyed like he did ... you use the banelords different depending on who you meet ... i dont think i have used my banelords the same way in 2 fights with me know it was the same way like the last time.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
aye it is i'm 20 and i can sit at home doing jack shit all day and not have to worry about who's paying the bills, cus i alrdy paid them =D

and as for me asking you questions.

i asked you two questions.

1, and what order do you cast your ml's.... and was funny to hear i dont have an order i just press them.

2, whats a good spec for a warlock (i asked this as i knew u wudnt reply, and was ment to be a joke)

3, for a bd to own in rvr (and you know this more than anyone else), you have to cast the spells in the right order, other wise it's pointless trying. (thanks to straahd to telling me the right way).
please stop this lol c a n t s t o p l a u g h i n g!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
To much anger and childish behavior on this thread!
Do you guys now when to stop?
You've had ya fun with bringing someone down on a public forum that most DAoC players read so i think its time a GM deleted this post!!
And no im not a friend of this person but this kind of attitude with Prydwen players recently will kill the game eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom