Gamah

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Tizu said:
I will get you !!!!!!!!! just watch >.<

only if he falls over like he did when i killed him solo

carefull if u kill him he will accuse u of speed hacking or radar.

Gamah

Banned
hehe, lets start this again shall we MythieY, how many times can I publicly out-smart you at every turn before you get the point.

As for tizu, no offence but whats your char name ingame :D?

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
hehe, lets start this again shall we MythieY, how many times can I publicly out-smart you at every turn before you get the point.

come 1v1 me you forum monkey

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
MythieY said:
only if he falls over like he did when i killed him solo

carefull if u kill him he will accuse u of speed hacking or radar.
You'll get accused of being a retard for your posts :x
MythieY said:
bring it in rvr and stop your forum monkeyness!!
Says the guy posting every five mins :/

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
You'll get accused of being a retard for your posts :x

Says the guy posting every five mins :/

well i dont give a damn what forum monkeys think about me.

get in rvr.

posting every 5mins atm cus my account is closed and waiting for it to reopen.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

when the hell are you gonna stop your bull about me, face it u though i was hacking, you posted on the forum, i didnt get banned... face it you where worng.

Brite

Banned
MythieY said:
come 1v1 me you forum monkey

gamah will piss all over you

ill even explain why:

a) your stupid as hell
b) you know nothing about the game
c) you are low realm rank
d) you have a shit template (still got 75 qui m8er?)

add in the facts that your a wanker that used to PM me every minute asking the most stupiest questions i have ever heard and werent even polite about it or thanked me, and when i finally ignored you, you send abuse, and still do even though i directed you to a place that answers pointless questions(VN boards) so stop making an arse of yourself and lets see some fraps of gamah schooling you

just to add i dont mind helping people out, i like helping new people out specially with my own class, but i dont like ignorant wankers

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie

Brite

Banned
MythieY said:
funny shit coming from you tbh,

i mean look at the template u did, jack shit caped and on the one even if got qui on it still over capped on EVERYTHING,

and yes i used the template for like a week and changed it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rofl

omfg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

un fucking real

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:

i mean look at the template u did, jack shit caped and on the one even if got qui on it still over capped on EVERYTHING,

lol @ you... i'm amazed you can use the internet :s

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
This thread is even better than the one where he slags off tones irl skills etc. Once more ill quote Belomar:
Belomar said:
mythieystatue9su.jpg

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
gamah will piss all over you

ill even explain why:

a) your stupid as hell
b) you know nothing about the game
c) you are low realm rank
d) you have a shit template (still got 75 qui m8er?)

add in the facts that your a wanker that used to PM me every minute asking the most stupiest questions i have ever heard and werent even polite about it or thanked me, and when i finally ignored you, you send abuse, and still do even though i directed you to a place that answers pointless questions(VN boards) so stop making an arse of yourself and lets see some fraps of gamah schooling you

just to add i dont mind helping people out, i like helping new people out specially with my own class, but i dont like ignorant wankers

1, why the fook wud i pm a bd that got taugh how to play the class by a r/l friend of mine?, if i wasnt gonna take the piss like i always do. (ilskan, oh she was rr8 before you and made the char a year after you, and quit once got rr8).

2, i never gave you any abuse, you gave me the abuse and i ignored you.

3, i asked you real questions, which you didnt know the answer to, and i always make a point of saying thanks to someone if i ask them a question/they help me (such as which order to cast banelord mls)

4, i'd love to get a forum retarded monkey like you get a life, but it's just not gonna happen.

5, i dont know if gamha will own me or not now as i have a new template, but i will give it a damn good try.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
1, why the fook wud i pm a bd that got taugh how to play the class by a r/l friend of mine?, if i wasnt gonna take the piss like i always do. (ilskan, oh she was rr8 before you and made the char a year after you, and quit once got rr8).

4, i'd love to get a forum retarded monkey like you get a life, but it's just not gonna happen.

You seriously got rl friends ? oO

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:

Priceless :clap:

Brite

Banned
MythieY said:

2, i never gave you any abuse, you gave me the abuse and i ignored you.

3, i asked you real questions, which you didnt know the answer to, and i always make a point of saying thanks to someone if i ask them a question/they help me (such as which order to cast banelord mls)

5, i dont know if gamha will own me or not now as i have a new template, but i will give it a damn good try.

bananplockaren helped me with the class a lot when i started and i discoussed most things about the class with him and read forums ect, i spoke to ilskan a little and they were a nice person, poor ilskan for having to put up with you :( as for the other facts i doubt they are right but i dont care really.

As for questioning my knowledge on bonedancers and of the game ill leave it to other people to decide that but i make sure i know everything every class can throw at me and ill let people decide on the quality of the questions you asked too ;) :m00:

and im quite happy with my life at the moment in my second year at uni and trying to find time to play as i still like the game and forums are fun to read if you have some time to kill

bet your life is a big success :) dont know why i bothered replying ;p

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
bet your life is a big success :) dont know why i bothered replying ;p

aye it is i'm 20 and i can sit at home doing jack shit all day and not have to worry about who's paying the bills, cus i alrdy paid them =D

and as for me asking you questions.

i asked you two questions.

1, and what order do you cast your ml's.... and was funny to hear i dont have an order i just press them.

2, whats a good spec for a warlock (i asked this as i knew u wudnt reply, and was ment to be a joke)

3, for a bd to own in rvr (and you know this more than anyone else), you have to cast the spells in the right order, other wise it's pointless trying. (thanks to straahd to telling me the right way).

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Statistics
CON:13/75 (Not overcapped.)
DEX:76/75 (Overcapped by 1..)
QUI:75/75 (Not overcapped.)
INT:0/75 (Not overcapped.)
PIE:81/80 (Overcapped by 6..)
Hits:235/240 (Overcapped by 35..)
Power:22/35 (Not overcapped.)
AF:8/50 (Not overcapped.)

Resistances
Body: 17 (Not capped.)
Cold: 20 (Not capped.)
Heat: 19 (Not capped.)
Energy: 14+5 (Not capped.)
Matter: 17 (Not capped.)
Spirit: 12 (Not capped.)
Crush: 18+5 (Not capped.)
Slash: 16 (Not capped.)
Thrust: 17 (Not capped.)

Skills
Suppression: 13 (Capped.)

Focuses
Suppression: 50

Bonuses
Power Pool: 19 (Not capped.)
Buff Effectiveness: 5 (Not capped.)
Casting Speed: 5 (Not capped.)

MythieY said:
over capped on EVERYTHING.

Hmm?

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Leathal the poor lil kobby you killed that was fleeing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom