Gamah + pet (sedina)

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Good thing you laughed at me after killing me, else i would have felt silly. :kissit:

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Good thing you laughed at me after killing me, else i would have felt silly. :kissit:

Never mind, i take that back. There's just no need to 'laugh' at someone when you're 2 against 1. Just no need . . .

Gamah

Banned
If you're that elf..

He ruded you I didn't do anything..if your the warlock../laugh

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
did my pet movie improve your playstyle gamah?

good to have followers after I quit, thanks gamah! :)

j/k

it sure is a powerfull playstyle!

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
bet you found out they arent gimps after all now:p

good to see more minstrels around! :)

Gamah

Banned
NO pet ;( not got a pet template..

I was a petstrel before your minstrel was a blink in your eye :p running round OG with frost stalions :D

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Carpp FTW ty for the hug at Ren nice to see you back. I may even let you beat my SB for old time sake

TooGoodForYou

Fledgling Freddie
lol they are sooo useless dont know how any1 can die of em .. they got mezz PA and still didnt take me im rr3 and gamah ran away with hes tale between hes legs

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
lol they are sooo useless dont know how any1 can die of em .. they got mezz PA and still didnt take me im rr3 and gamah ran away with hes tale between hes legs

You are a Valkyrie :eek2: :eek6: isnt it the op'ed tank that can use chain and got many heals over time, instant heal, and normally 42-47 shield spec?

Lethul

FH is my second home
did my pet movie improve your playstyle gamah?

good to have followers after I quit, thanks gamah! :)

j/k

or maybe he watched the good movie from the .fr servers! ;)

Gamah

Banned
Quite easy really..once you like 4 shot the infil..my dmg can't outdo that fucking overpowered hot.

I ran because I don't agree with giving bullshit classes free rpts.

Gamah

Banned
I got emoted after gamah RA dumped to kill my eld :(

Its fun ahving my own thread after only 2 days back..

And yes those with storys of me playing poorly, after 9 months away I am not as sharp as I used to be..give me a few nights ;)

What I find most amusing is people bragging that they killed me..I must be doing something right if it is such an event that people need to post when they do get a kill ;)

TooGoodForYou

Fledgling Freddie
Quite easy really..once you like 4 shot the infil..my dmg can't outdo that fucking overpowered hot.

I ran because I don't agree with giving bullshit classes free rpts.

not easy to be a gimp? how did u get rr9+ again? leech?

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originially Posted By Lethul
or maybe he watched the good movie from the .fr servers!

good movie from the fr servers... fr = french... french = not good at anything?
who what a french?

I don't think I'm fully updated megaskatermater!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
would be nice to see a decent mincer on dyvet. seems like no one plays the class at all because of the torture of the duff mincer steath. but overall I think a high RR one gotta be fun to play and have soo many different options.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

lol PA? What game do you play exactly? and yeah minstrel DPS is so high it can outdamage your hot! (ofc neglecting totally your 42+ shield!)

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Guys, girls,

This is my threath, i said i'd take it back, leave it plz. Next time i'll kill Gamah (if ever) i'll laugh at him and we'll be even. Ok ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Guys, girls,

This is my threath, i said i'd take it back, leave it plz. Next time i'll kill Gamah (if ever) i'll laugh at him and we'll be even. Ok ?

No

If you kill someone that somebody knows or you get killed by someone everybody knows you make a thread on FH so everybody can mock that person.. Look at Horner! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom