Galladoria

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all :x

I need someone that could help me about with some info about galla. The person is someone that have been there recently (between 1-6 months xD) and either focused there or had anis with him/her.
The info i need is regarding OEM and gate.

Thank you in advanced
-Steffan

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Some info about OEM. Credit for this goes to CLA guildmaster Horeley. I hope he don't mind me posting it!

"Clear out the Bottom Feeders in the alcoves around the OEM first.

Note: If you're running the Catacombs client, you can see the OEM even if you have /effects off, because the name is just huge and easy to target. If you're running the SI or ToA client, you'll have to set /effects all.

The OEM has a PBAE attack that scales by proximity. While you *can* take out the OEM using an archer, at max distance, and keep your tanks back to deal with the summoned orange-to-50 adds, you can also melee him. If you're going to melee, have your tanks go into attack-mode, target the OEM, then inch forward. There is *no* need for your tanks to be right under the OEM. They can hit him from pretty far away, and this will ensure that they take significantly less damage from the PBAE attack.

While under attack, the OEM will summon adds. Keep one tank group back to handle the adds. They're orange con, so don't worry too much about them. Otherwise, this is another easy fight, if you handle it intelligently. "

Gnarag

Fledgling Freddie
Fable/legacy crusaders possy took oem with 2 druids, 2 heroes, 1 vamp, 1 bm, 1 ranger and a chanter to handle the adds if that info helps any :)

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Gnarag said:
Fable/legacy crusaders possy took oem with 2 druids, 2 heroes, 1 vamp, 1 bm, 1 ranger and a chanter to handle the adds if that info helps any :)

All info helps, thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom