Galladoria -

A

alme

Cba reading all this shit, but i can say that i never saw talivar talk shit about tyka in cg.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by alme
Cba reading all this shit, but i can say that i never saw talivar talk shit about tyka in cg.

I second that. I had no clue what had been said between the 2 raid organisers, but when we came close to VGN peeps, Tali was very civil about it: no hitting their mobs, no mixing in their business unless they asked us to. Maybe that was taken the wrong way.

I think a lot of harm could still have been prevented if people (from both sides) were a bit less eager to jump to conclusions about other people's intentions in this matter.

Z

Ziva

FFS i'm really gonna ask GOA to shut down Galla or something cause to see stuff like this happen is really very sad. Insulting eachother for RL issues, calling eachother names and pointing fingers: come on.... Posts like this make me wanna leave this game.

I have been on some Galla raids and the only one i enjoyed was the first one and you know why? Not because of the zerging with 15+ fg (that was boring), not because of the large amounts of drops (we got whiped after the 3rd or 4th boss) but because of the fact we worked togheter like a realm, we all had fun exploring this new place even though the raid itself was boring as hell.

All raids after this one i was about to leave them while beeing on them at some point because of threats from others not on raid, gossip and shit in raid /cg about the others threatning, fighting when the two groups raiding met inside and offcourse... fighting over drops after (even though this is not only in Galla).

Now i don't know how it is for you, but if i would make a raid it would only be good for me knowing i can raid without others feeling bad about me doing this. No matter who that is or how i would feel about them!!! How can u raid nicely knowing that people feel left out, shitty or ignored???

So for me this would mean that if i was about to make a raid i would ask the people raiding Galla frequently if they have plans. This isn't the whole realm. Even i know who these people are and i don't join Galla raids that often. This is common sense and can prevent a lot of trouble.

Now i really hope u lot can sort it out cause i am really sure both parties will raid a lot more comfortable knowing nobody has trouble with them doing this.

I suggest the easiest way to solve this is to point someone objective to all parties to be some sort of Gallaplanner for raids. All this person would have to do is keep some sort of agenda/planner for the dungeon. This way not only you can raid but also give other guilds that really would like to raid aswell but are afraid to even make a go due to happenings like this.

S

sheph

Originally posted by Exiled
hahahhahahahaa when can an eld or hero res ? and besides its rare to get a res from vng,

Do you mean i dont rezz peeps ?

D

Demolay

LOL handbags at dawn - let this be a lesson to you - never piss off a Scottish woman.
Who cares anyhow Little House on The Prarie is on again ah relaxing bliss.........

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by sheph
Do you mean i dont rezz peeps ?

:( ffs, people should not generalize like this ****** exiled does.

Exiled, stop posting crap please :(

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by Tyka
For the people who are taking her side, just think of it this way, your guild is doing a small raid in fomor/galla/ts, i announce on as that there will be an free for all raid upcoming and i get 100 ppl to just mash over you + your guild, how would you feel, well thats how things are now,

Forrest, it was our people, our raid, we were there first, stfu and mind your own business, who cares if it was only our guild.

Now you cant close the thread chicken shit, give me your best shot.

Try reading your own posts dipshit

T

Tyka

lol whats your problem with it? when i say our guild i mean us + our friends, again, stop talking bs of something that is irrelevant.

C

Cloak_

Coz you asked us to look at it in a way you described which had absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand arg!

ps: Plus you easy to wind up ;)

T

Tyka

does it matter if it was only us or us + a few outsiders? no, why do you have to make a big deal about it just to take others side against me? stop coming up with worthless comments as if it would change anything.

C

Cloak_

:rolleyes:

solving_the_tissue_problem.jpg

Now we know whats under you hat !

D

-Dreama-

Thing is, Tyka and I had spoken, and I thought we had worked it out, I NEVER told him I was not comming, he's delusional if he thinks that. I told him we could work togeather to make sure this didn't happen again. Tyka thought I wasn't comming, fine, misunderstanding, but when he found out I wasn't bending to his will he got pissy and rude. Mummy, he took my toy and I'm gonna throw a spoiled brat tantrum. GROW UP!

T

Tyka

Omfg i have not seen a bigger liar than you Kama, worthless keeping this discussion going on since you refuse to say something that is true. Sooner or later hibs will realise what albs did that made you swap realm.

Pissy or rude, you aint anything special just because you get a zerg to wipe out galla, only a big mouth cry baby that have to proof that you can mess up with peoples head.

Read my reply on HDs thread btw, ppl know you did that just to piss ppl off, i wonder who needs to grow up, old grumpy hag.

Forest when you loose an arguement you have to come up with pictures? very mature! again you dont make sense and make yourself look bad.

V

Vantros

Pissy or rude, you aint anything special just because you get a zerg to wipe out galla, only a big mouth cry baby that have to proof that you can mess up with peoples head.

again in coherant English please!!!

oh and its prove... proof means the same thing but isnt right in that sentance.. kthxbye

D

-Dreama-

I really hope I'm not the only one who gets a laugh out of you Tyka. You lie, and you're not even good at it! Why in god's name would I cancel my raid after getting more than 8fg's to necht? That is so laughable. I would say I lost all respect for you, but I never had any to begin with.

As for my zerg, lmfao, 1st raid we did with 3½fg's, ppl enjoyed it and the next raid turned into 5fg's, people came back once again and the next one was 8½fg's. It's obvious to me with the returns and the spam I get that people love my hunts, and that is why I do them, not for selfish pre claim reasons.

You're pathetic Tyka, and sooner, rather than later, all the hibs don't already know ( like 2?) will figure out what a wanker you are! I for one know I get the biggest laugh out of you! Keep it up, it's entertaining as hell!

T

Tyka

This is from your second thread kama...

"Correction, I'm doing my hunt tonight anyways, at 6gmt."

You changed the timing of your raid 1 hour before why? just to mess with us, did you have 9fgs ready for this time? No

I've been in hib for a while now, think most people know of me, and got knows why you did swap realms, probably since you were acting like the old bitter hag over there.

You tell the forums first that you wont do your raid, then again you deciede to do it (this time 1 hour earlier), next i speak to you and you change your mind again, you tell me that you will do the raid thursday, and then for the second time you change your mind. And as for me looking bad on these forums, dont worry you are the one who drag in real life insults just to make me look bad, when you obviously lost the arguement.

Kama grow up, if you got nothing to say about the real arguement, then stfu and hide somewhere so no1 have to see you again, like go back to albion.

Vantros im sorry for my spelling, i think you got my point anyways.

D

-Dreama-

Keep it coming Tyka, this is the most entertaining thing I've read on BW in ages!

my only concern is that you're losing it. I'd LOVE to see screenies of me tellling you I was not doing my hunt, or a chat log, or something like that. I mean I would really LOVE to see those!

D

-Dreama-

Im not touching this with a 10-foot pole...

can't blame ya, I wouldn't touch him with 50 foot pole...oh, you mean this argument, I see!

H

harleydave

Can you two tell me why are u telling each other to grow up then on this issue both of u are acting like kids?

I am sorry to say, but till both of you realise that the more you say about this the more damage is being done I seriously cannot see any hope of this argument coming to an end, let alone be constructive and make things better.

Cheers

HD

P.S this has gone too far, and way out of hand, please realise that.

T

Tyka

Im loosing it? did i bring in RL matters to this ? no you did after i throroughly explained how things really were, explains how you slowly back off to your little creep in cave.

Just read up on this thread and you will see who made a fool of herself, yoyo.

K

Kobold

/edit

uff i tried to write something sensable, but I give up. This won't lead anywhere anyways.

So I'm going for Arnors thought :p

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by -Dreama-
my only concern is that you're losing it. I'd LOVE to see screenies of me tellling you I was not doing my hunt, or a chat log, or something like that. I mean I would really LOVE to see those!

aswell would i love to see a screenie or log, whatever, off the VGN guys that where rude to you and maked you change your mind again.

F

Freppe^^

lieees... and.. excuses.... is what kama do best xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom