Galladoria Raid 24th and 26th July 18:00gmt - 19:00cet - 20:00eet

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok! im gona try make a Galladoria Raid Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th

This will be done on Excalibur!

it will be first time im going there so i might gona need a Co-Leader there can help out, but im not even sure that's is needed. Only if there is specifiketed way to kill a boss or somthing like that and mayby as a Travel guide.

This raid is for ppl that enjoy PvE and like do somthing ells for a change! It's ment to be som fun for all! NOT a Battle between Hibs! and if you dont like that stay away from the raid!

Lotto System:
Lotto system will be /random 1000 then ppl that had rolled +900 (900 - 1000) will pick frist then (800 - 900) ect. ect. ppl there have rolled for items is aswell allowed to roll for the Single Line Respec Stones so there be a random for items first after that there will be for Single Line Respec Stones. and yes that means you can End up with a item and a Single Lline Respec Stone.

there will be pre-claimed 2items!: IF they drop!
Vine Wrapped Bladed Crystal
Darkened Vine Dirk
the Co-Leader will mayby get a little gift for helping out in Galladoria(But only a mayby depends on the drops and how many)

And that's the ONLY items that will be pre-claimed, and if they dont drop i will not pre-claim ANY items! then i will roll like any others!

All other items will be random'd 1000 and ofc if Vine Wrapped Bladed Crystal x2 drop and Darkened Vine Drik x2 drop ppl can roll for the spares!

Meeting Time/breaks: 18:00gmt - 19:00cet - 20:00eet
We MOVE 5mins after this begain! if your not there, you need to get there On your own! As i dont how this Dungeon that much i guess 4hours is MORE then enouf! so around 3hours for Galladoria and 1hour for lotting! there will mighty be a break on 15mins to 20mins if ppl need to get a Smoke, Somthing to Eat ect. ect.! i will ask about this so if Most ppl agreed on a little break then there will be one, if not we continue to get it done

Meeting places: Necht
As i studdy Hybrasil to find the closest place that it would be perfect for all to get there, i found Necht the closest place that we could meet up, you can travel there with either horse or the Teleporter!, If you have not explored Hybrasil(SI) that much i would recommand you take the horse to get a nice little viwe over Hybrasil, if you want to get there fast i would demand ppl to go, to Ariannith the Teleporter at the S - SW cornor of Domnann in the big Tree were Bard(Traniner) - Enchanter(Traniner) - Valute kepper is, This will save you from 5min horse travel but you miss a nice trip! we Move 5mins after meeting time!

Min. level: 47!
as im not sure how hard this places is, im gona say the Min. Level gona be 47! if any 1 says that mayby tolow lvl im gona rise it to 49!.

Behave in raid:
ok as i have seen all over DAoC ppl have enemeys, even from there own realm! so if you have a problem with 1 of the ppl that gona join the raid keep your felling for him in /send! i do not wona see any kinda crap as. "Fuck off you noob" - "Go Brun in hell" ect. ect. you will get kick out of the raid!, bb is allowed to have with you on raid, or in this way i would love to see BB's! But those there bring bb need to poste NAME in this forum! couse bb is not allowed to roll! if you roll with a BB u will be BAN! same goses for if you Deullog a nother char! from any raids that im gona make in the fruther! Battle group will be open for chat! but NOT at any bosses OR when the Random begain! Couse i want ppl to see what they need to do! And ppl can see the drop at the END!

You can be granted a warning, 3 of those! and you get Kick! after that you can be allowed to to join 10mins after! after that 1 Warning and you will not be kicked and not let in the battlegroup again!

Rull's: IMPORTEN!
1:BB or deullog people, allowed to be on raid. Just not allowed to roll at the end!
2:Behave nice! couses i want this to be, a nice raid! FOR all!
3:people that Dont do as i tell will get a warning! if i spot it.
4:Bad language! or Afk ppl that is more then 5mins will be kicked till they are back!

Classes/People:
Well i wona see as many people as possible. Stealther(IF they are needed to do anything in anyform) i dont mind people go on them! BUT if they are not that importen i wona see as FEW as possible and that mean not 100Stealthers and 8of the visble classes! All classes is welcome same gose for all people! Bards - Warden - Druids is needed to heal/songs/pbt

Master Levels!:
Well as this is a SI dungeon Master Levels is not that importen as this was suppose to be able to be done with out FoP - FoH, but ofc THEY are more then welcome! :)

Co-Leader: HE has asmuch to say as i will have! so dont be rude to him!

:Annonce:
Co-Leader is needed!
Shall know Galladoria!
Has to be friendly!
You Mighty end up with a small gift!
So if that's you Post:
´Co-leader´
Name:
Level:
Your info about Galladoria in this thread:​

I will pick 1 Hope the same 1 can be there both days! if not SAY, so i can find a new 1!

Hope to see as manny as possible at the raid! More info will come, if any problems will come up

/send me ingame if you have any questions!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'll try to tag along, prolly voidie or ani, hope u get some people along
it's a nice place so new people ... go and check it out

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

You mentioned something about being new at this raid. Here is something I once lifted from someone else, forget the name, but hope it is usefull for you

Galladonia

From page http://www.odinsravens.com/info/strategies/galladoria.html

Lifted from http://camelotvault.ign.com/thegame/guides/may03/galladoria.shtml Galladoria Guide
By Thredh
5/24/03
Pre-Raid Hints and Information:

1. These raids are best run with only folks 40+, though for bards or animists or other sought after classes, people as low as 37 are helpful.

2. This raid is LONG. With 60 people, it can go anywhere from 3-5 hours, depending on how well everyone listens and how fast loot gets turned in. Be prepared to spend a good amount of time on the raid.

3. Before leaving for the dungeon, everyone needs to bind in Necht. The lotto usually takes place in Necht immediately after the raid ends. If everyone is bound in Necht, nobody has to wait for people to ride from Ligen or wherever they may be bound.

Directions to the dungeon from Necht:

Head North along the road from Necht into World's End. Keep heading north along the road once in World's End until the road begins to veer off to the NW. Head NE, avoiding the octoids and watching out for the shrouders in the trees. Once you hit the water's edge, head north along the water's edge until you get to the dead trees. Head Northwest, avoiding the giant octoids and rencan beasts until you get to 50k/14k. You'll see a large tree with some white cobwebs. This is the entrance to Galladoria. This trip can be made by anyone as long as they are careful to watch the aggro. I've done it many times with a level 5 character with no speed.

Rules DURING the raid:

1. DO NOT ATTACK ANY NAMED MOB UNTIL THE RAID LEADER SAYS TO. The named mobs in Galladoria call the aggro of all the mobs in the halls around them. At certain spots, this can bring as many as 30 mobs. Even a raid of 100 people cannot handle 30 Galladoria mobs. Therefor, all the halls must be cleared before attacking a named mob. This means at some points the raid needs to go in circles and double back down halls before fighting a named mob. The raid leader should give the raiders instructions for each named mob, and then a "Charge" command.

2. Generally, it is a good practice to keep the raiders behind the leader. Allowing people to rush ahead tends to split up the raid and get people lost. It also causes extra pulls.

3. It is not necessary to wait for LDs as the dungeon does not respawn like other areas. The respawn timer is between 8 and 12 hours, so people who go LD can find their way back to the raid by asking their raid leader what named mob they are headed towards and following the provided map.

4. It is best to designate pullers and not allow anyone else to pull. Having many pullers who are pulling whatever they decide should be pulled is not good for obvious reasons. Don't do it.

Loot Lotto Rules. What Drops and Who Can Roll:

There are many ways to run a lotto. This is the method used on Guinevere by Thredh.

1. Most armor from Galladoria is Class Specific. Anyone from the class that can use the armor can roll, no matter what stats are on the armor. This is because this armor is a set, and, once a person has all 6 pieces of the armor, they can wear the necklace that Olcasgean drops that grants unlimited charges of endurance or power regen.

2. All weapons from Galladoria can only be rolled on by people that are specced in that weapon type as their MAIN spec. Whatever your MAIN spec is, nomatter how high that spec actually is, is what you can roll on.

3. All other items can only be rolled on by people that can use 100% of the stats on the item. If an item has stats nobody who is along for the raid can use, we will go to 75% of the stats. Then 50%, then 25%. If nobody can use an item, I will keep the item to be given out to someone who can use it.

4. Respec stones are 45+. All other items have no level limit attached to them, however the raids are 40+, and I usually let people as low as 37 come along. Everyone who comes along on the raids adds to the number of attackers on the mobs, so they do contribute, nomatter what level they are. As such, everyone is entitled to roll on items.

5. All rolls will be 10x the level of the roller. A level 50 randoms 500, level 49 random 490, level 48 random 480, etc. Half-levels and level 51 do not count.

6. 1 item per person per raid. This includes respec stones and items where you are the only eligible winner. If you win an item by default, you are not eligible to roll on another item. You may, however, pass on that item, roll on another item, and if you do not win, claim the item you'd win by default. If you win the other item, however, I will keep the default item and it will go to someone else who has contributed to past or future raids. I will give an example as this can be confusing.

There is 1 blademaster on the raid. Blademaster only gloves drop, and a sword that the blademaster wants drops. He is entitled to the gloves, however, he wants the sword. If he rolls on the sword and loses, he gets the gloves. If he rolls on the sword and wins, the gloves go to another blademaster who has been on many raids without winning an item.

Further, if 2 blademaster only items drop, the blademaster will get his choice of one of those items, and the other I will keep and give to someone else. The one item per person per raid rule is a solid one, and will hold true even if multiple items drop that only one person can use. There are many people who have been on raid after raid without winning anything, and these items will go to those people.

7. The easiest spot to hold the lotto is on the rock north of Necht. If the loot holder stands on the rock, and has everyone stay off the rock unless rolling or picking up an item, it will keep everyone rolling in range so that the leader can see each roll, and will make handing out the loot quick and easy.

8. Olcasgean drops a Necklace that can only be used if the person is wearing a full suit of Galladoria Epic Replacement Armor. If this Necklace drops I will hold it until someone completes their suit, then I will give it to them. This will continue as more necklaces drop and more suits are completed.

Blades
Item Stats Who can roll
Darkened Vine Covered Sickle 4 Blades, 4 Critical Strike, 4 Celtic Dual 6% Slash 2.9spd BLADE SPEC Nightshades 1st. Any other nightshades 2nd
Light Walker's Blade 40 Hits, 4 Blades, 4 Parry, 4 Shield, 4.1spd BLADE SPEC hero's & champions and BLADE/SHEILD SPEC Blademasters 1st
Nature Walker's Blade 15, Cha 4 Blades, 4 Nurture, 4 Regroth, 3.7spd Bards, Wardens, Druids
Shadow Walker's Blade 15 St,r 5 Blades, 3 Stealth, 6% Crush, 4.1spd BLADE SPEC Rangers & Nightshades
Shadowed Blackthorn Sword 15 Con, 4 Blades, 4 Celtic Dual, 4 Parry, 3.3spd, Left Hand BLADE SPEC Blademasters Only
Uaimh's Rending Claw 30 Emp, 6% Crush, 6% Slash, 6% Thrust, 4.4spd Wardens & Druids Only per Item Description
Vine Wrapped Impaler 22 Str, 22 Quick, 40 Hits, 4 Blades, 3.2spd, Left Hand Anyone with blades as their primary combat spec 1st. Druids 2nd.
Olcasgean Root Claw 6 Blades, 6% Thrust, 6% Slash, 6% thrust, 3.1spd, left hand BLADE SPEC Nightshades, Rangers, and Blademasters
Primal Sword of Fire 9% Heat, 9% Crush, 9% Slash, 9% Thrust, 3.0spd Anyone who can wield a blade
Piercers
Item Stats Who can roll
Bladed Crystal Rapier 15 Dex, 5 Pierce, 3 Valor, 3 Parry 3.3spd PIERCE SPEC Champs 1st. PEIRCE SPEC Blademasters 2nd. Anyone else PEIRCE SPEC 3rd.
Broodmother Fang 6 Pierce, 6% Body, 6% Matter, 6% Slash, 4.3spd Ranger, Champ, Hero & Blademaster only per Item Description. PIERCE SPEC ONLY
Darkened Vine Dirk 15 Dex, 4 Pierce, 4 Celtic Dual, 4 Critical Strike, 2.7spd, Left Hand PIERCE SPEC Nightshades 1st. Any other Nightshade 2nd. Nightshade only per Item Description
Easmarach's Stinger 40 Hits, 5 Pierce, 4 Celtic Dual, 4 Critical Strike, 3.5spd, Left Hand PIERCE SPEC Nightshades 1st. Any other Nightshade 2nd. Nightshade only per Item Description
Shadowed Blackthorn Stiletto 15 Dex, 4 Pierce, 4 Celtic Dual, 4 Parry, 3.1spd, Left Hand PIERCE SPEC Blademasters 1st. Any other Blademasters 2nd. Blademasters only per Item Description
Spined Piercer 40 Hits, 4 Pierce, 4 Parry, 4 Shield, 3.7spd PIERCE SPEC Hero or Champ 1st. PIERCE SPEC Blademaster 2nd. anyone else PIERCE SPEC 3rd.
Vine Wrapped Bladed Crystal 22 Dex, 15 Quick, 4 Pierce, 4 Critical Strike, 3.3spd PIERCE SPEC Nightshades 1st. Any other Nightshade 2nd. Nightshade only per Item Description
Vine Wrapped Piercer 5 Pierce, 3 Celtic Dual, 6% Spirit, 6% Energy, 2.6spd, Left Hand PIERCE SPEC Shade, Ranger, or Blademaster
Blunts
Item Stats Who can roll
Darkened Vine Mace 5 Blunt, 3 Celtic Dual, 6% Matter, 6% Body, 2.9spd, Left Hand BLUNT SPEC Blademasters 1st. Anyone else BLUNT SPEC 2nd. Druids 3rd
Mace of the Valiant 15 Int, 4 Blunt, 4 Valor, 4 Shield, 3.6spd BLUNT SPEC Champs 1st. Anyone else BLUNT SPEC 2nd. Druids 3rd.
Nature's Blessed Crudgel 15 Emp, 4 Regroth, 4 Nurture, 4 Nature Affinity, 3.5spd Druids only
Primal Water Crusher 15 Quick, 5 Blunt, 4 Celtic Dual, 4 Parry, 3.4spd, Left Hand BLUNT SPEC Blademaster 1st. Any other Blademaster 2nd. This weapon has blademaster only on the weapon
Shadowed Blackthorn Mace 15 Str, 15 Con, 5 Blunt, 3 Parry, 3.3spd, Left Hand BLUNT SPEC Wardens, Heros, Champs & Blademasters.
Shadowed Vine Covered Mace 15 Str, 15 Con, 5 Blunt, 3 Shield, 3.8spd BLUNT SPEC heros & champs and BLUNT/SHEILD SPEC Blademasters 1st. Anyone else BLUNT SPEC 2nd. Druids 3rd.
Transmorgrifying Crystal Hammer 24 Str, 9% Crush, 9% Matter, 9% Energy, 4.5spd BLUNT SPEC Heros & Champs 1st. Any other Heros & Champs 2nd. Hero/Champ only per item description
Nature's Blessed Crudgel 15 Emp, 4 Regroth, 4 Nurture, 4 Nature Affinity, 3.5spd Druids and Wardens
Shadowed Blackthorn Mace 15 Str, 15 Con, 5 Blunt, 3 Parry, 3.3spd Wardens, bards, blunt hero's, blunt champs, and bluntmasters
Shield
Item Stats Who can roll
Verdent Bladeblocker 5 Shield, 3 Parry, 9% Heat, 9% Cold, Large Hero only
Vine Wrapped Bladeblocker 3 Shield, 4 Blades, 4 Blunts, 4 Pierce, Large Hero only
Vinebound Bladeblocker 64 Hits, 9% Crush, 9% Slash, 9% Thrust, Large Hero only
Verdent Defender 22 Emp, 22 Str, 5 Shield, 1 Nurture, Medium Warden or champ
Vine Wrapped Defender 22 Int, 22 Str, 4 Shield, 3 Valor, Medium Champ only
Vinebound Defender 64 Hits, 9% Body, 9% Matter, 9% Spirit, Medium Warden or champ
Verdent Protector 15 Emp, 15 Con, 5 Regrowth, 3 Nature Affinity, Small Druid Only
Vine Wrapped Protector 15 Cha, 15 Con, 5 Regrowth, 3 Music, Small Bard Only
Vinebound Protector 64 Hits, 9% Cold, 9% Heat, 9% Energy, Small Anyone who uses a shield the majority of the time. BATTLE bards who uses their weapon and shield as often or more often than their instruments.
Large Weaponry
Item Stats Who can roll
ANY LARGE WEAPON Varies depending on weapon ANY LARGE WEAPON SPEC player
Spears
Item Stats Who can roll
ANY SPEAR Varies depending on weapon ANY SPEAR SPEC Hero 1st. Any other Hero 2nd.
Staves
Item Stats Who can roll
ANY STAFF Varies depending on weapon ANY Mage That can use it. Or per Item description
Scythes
Item Stats Who can roll
ANY SCYTHE Varies depending on weapon ANY Valewalker
Armor
Item Stats Who can roll
ANY ARMOR Varies depending on weapon ANY class specified in the Ite'ms description
Respec stones
Item Stats Who can roll
respec stone Single Line Skill Respec ANY person level 45 or higher
Weapon Dye
Item Stats Who can roll
ANY Color or Bleach dye any Galladoria ONLY weapon or staff drop ANY person that can prove they own a galladoria weapon or staff

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
my void eld has been waiting for 2 years now i think for this again.... :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I'm not sure if I can come, but I think the presence of ML9 anis +chanters will help greatly, so if I can come, I bring ani +bot.

Important hint. I remember that on some step you must kill the adds in a certain order (shrooms will always go for the right one), so you should read that up aswell. It's also crucial that all bosses are dead before doing Olcasgean, else they will come and help (I even think all mob must be dead).

I also think that OEM can be done with high PF (or dmg added) rangers only from range. At least I have that in my mind somewhere.

GSC used to be focusable with chanter. Maybe it still can be done like this with ML9 chanter?

Void Elds greatly help on the fire and air primal, as they're in the air constantly and if I remember that correctly, GTAE spells would deal nice damage (or damage at all?) on them.

P.S. nostalgy ftw =))

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
ok as i can see im gona make alittle driftense about the "Loot system", and more ingame rulles will be told on the raid ;) - couse i dont wona run with other ppl rules' couse that Their rull's, im gona make my own! :) but thx anyways for the tip :)

as i can see im gona make a new System for armors - Weapons!

so system gona look like this
Druid:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Blunt (highst pick first Druids only (NOT BB)

Warden:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Blunt (Highst pick first Wardens Only)

Bard:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Blunt - Lute Flute Drum (Highst pick first Bard Only)

Blademaster:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Piercing - Blunt (Highst pick first Blademaster Only)

Hero:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Piercing - Blunt -LargeWeapon - Spear (Highst pick first Hero Only)

Champion:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Piercing - Blunt -LargeWeapon (Highst pick first Champion Only)

Vampiir:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Piercing (Highst pick first Vampiir Only)

Nightshade:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Piercing (Highst pick first Nightshade Only)

Ranger:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Blade - Bow - Piercing (Highst pick first Ranger Only)

Eldritch:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Staff (Highst pick first Eldritch Only)

Enchanter:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Staff (Highst pick first Enchanter Only)

Mentalist:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Staff (Highst pick first Mentalist Only)

Banshiee:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Staff (Highst pick first Banshiee Only)

Valewalker:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Scyth's (Highst pick first Valewalker Only)

Animist:Chest Legs Arms Boots Gloves Helmet ; Staff (Highst pick first Animist Only NOT Deulloged Animist if any bring those along!)

Well same goses for any Deulloged Char

Armor will be rolled for first, then Weapon, then the stones so that mean you can end up with [Armor pices Weapon Respecstone single]

And my Co-Leader will STILL get a gift for helping me with this! And what he get will be told on the raid so that can be [Armor pice - Weapon - Single line Respec stone]

the Co-Leader gift:
He Roll /random 60
0 - 10 Armor
11 - 20 Weapon
21 - 30 Respec Stone
31 - 40 Armor
41 - 50 Weapon
51 - 60 Respec Stone

And that Number he get, he will be allowed to take a Armor if he roll 0 - 10 / 31 - 40. Weapon if 11 - 20 / 41 - 50. Respec Stone 21 - 30 / 51 - 60.

This Gift System is for the First1 mayby as Well for the Secound time we go down to Galladoria Depend on how much i fell i know about the dungeon! after first mayby secound time the Co-Leader WILL not get the Gift system! if ppl dont like this Their problem! couse this will be a gift for helping me around in Galladoria! Help with bosses! ect. ect.

So i would say for those that KNOW Galladoria post that you wona be Co-Leader! i will take a totaly random! i dont care if he look ugly dosnt has the right items! i just want a Co-leader to help me out! So poste the info about you Knowlegenden about Galladoria!you mighty end up getting picked ;)

And now that i know this is a Set-Armor dungeon there will be more raid of those in the fruther.

The first 1 there GET the full SET for there class! will be the first 1 that get The Necklass that Olcasgean can drop to the set! IF ppl have the Full-set and joining this raid then they need to tell if they got! so they can roll for that 1 aswell!

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
This will also be posted on the raid! BIND in Necht! I Will NOT Wait With rolling becours two ppl is binded at Innis! or anywere out side Hybrasil!

When we get to Necht for Roll there will be 5mins to Clear our your Backpack! also for those that forgot to bind at Necht so they have alittle chance to get back ther! But after the 5mins is gone we will not Wait anymore! SO if anything you could use is getting rolled for is it ´YOUR OWN FAULT´, you could just has done as told!

and i think i forgot to post Necklass - Bracers - Ring / Shields

IF any of the items is for a Class only then it's ofc only the Class that roll!

More info will come as that we get closer to the raid :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
small note, some people do have a full set :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Galladoria - get max shroooms pull - kiill and keep pulling then move when the distance for pulling is too much. The secret is in shrooms and making sure you have maxed them out.

Organic energy mechanism - only takes melee damage do you need tanks. The shroooms will help kill the adds.

Never tackle a boss without first clearing all mobs in the immediate zone - or you will be zerged by high level mobs each time so you MUST clear all mobs in an area before hitting any boss. If you don't believe me go try and kill the first boss without clearing tunnels for miles and you will see what I mean ;)

The rest is all about zerging with shrooms - and it takes loads of moving camping and so on. So make sure you have at least 5 animists PBAOE ia also nice to have.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Enli said:
small note, some people do have a full set :p

yep i know that, so that why i WANT all ppl that has the full set to post here if they got it! so they can get/roll for the Neck or what ever it was

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Lorgeil said:
yep i know that, so that why i WANT all ppl that has the full set to post here if they got it! so they can get/roll for the Neck or what ever it was
got eld set :p

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Dude only a very few have full galla sets these days :(

(Apco is not normal :>)

Btw... just imo... Class restricted lotto is retarded these days, say if I want the shade armour I tag along the shade, even though I have say a ml10 chanter, ani or druid but that would make me unable to roll for the silly shade armour :>

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Solari said:
Dude only a very few have full galla sets these days :(

(Apco is not normal :>)

Btw... just imo... Class restricted lotto is retarded these days, say if I want the shade armour I tag along the shade, even though I have say a ml10 chanter, ani or druid but that would make me unable to roll for the silly shade armour :>
ok i do see a point in that. well there is still afew day to the raid so there will mayby still be a few changes! ok i will come yp with a few lotto systems poste them here. then i gona look them over for wich would be best!

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
OH MY GOD !!!

I started playing this game in beta and i've only missed out on 2 raids in Hib, Galla and Balor... this is gonna rock !! :D i'll definately be there.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
lotto

Lorgeil said:
Lotto System:
Lotto system will be /random 1000 then ppl that had rolled +900 (900 - 1000) will pick frist then (800 - 900) ect. ect. ppl there have rolled for items is aswell allowed to roll for the Single Line Respec Stones so there be a random for items first after that there will be for Single Line Respec Stones. and yes that means you can End up with a item and a Single Lline Respec Stone.

Well i mighty end up useing this as it's seem to be the most fairst way to random for items. As im gona post this now and will on raid again dont ask me in /send "Hey i just roll 999 on a item! - Can i still roll for Respec stone?". - YES you can, and i just wona say When the bg start PAY attenction! Couse im gona Poste all rule/loot system at start - and if needed again at the end about loot!

i will response on /send messenger, if ppl have question. :)

If you see people laying dead on the ground RESS them: i have been on raids where people dont care about ress - But i do so yeah RESS up as fast you can. Couse it's MEAN to just run past dead people in the BG, and as that we need all people just do it, if you think's it's waist of pow. just do it anyways there will be fops and yeah you will get our power back.

And yeah i still dont mind people post that they dont mind help me out with the dungeon (AS Co-Leader) couse im sure i will need it! and no it's not becours i'm lasy, simple just becours this is the first time i try Galladoria - I will be study Galladoria raid from the past/other server's way to do it - couse i want to be a good/fun raid for all, and if people enjoy it there will be more of them ;)

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
One other thing I remembered from last time we did the raid, and failed at the last part, where only certain classes can damage certain mobs.

Everybody with group damage adds, like wardens and enchanters must turn these off!! Especially if equipped with a Croc tear ring or similar allowing for AOE.

If they do not, then fx. rangers shooting at something will heal the mob, not damage it etc.

And yes, a ranger not getting disturbed by above seems to be able to damage most of the mobs by himself. I found that out at the last raid, where I stayed a bit after everybody else, and thus didnt get the AOE damage adds all the time.

I will try to join as well, but not sure if possible.

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
can bring one of animist,druid,bard,ranger or enchanter never been on galla raid so dont know which one would be the most use.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Peaches said:
can bring one of animist,druid,bard,ranger or enchanter never been on galla raid so dont know which one would be the most use.

First time aswell :), So i just have to say Bring what ever YOU want to play! i just dont wona see 100stealthers and 8of the visble chars, couse then im sure this raid will end good :p. But guys Bring WHAT you want to Play! we can see how it gose! and GET as fare as we can, hopefull complete the hole dungeon ! :)

(To all)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
lol

look, if u gonna do galla, shrooms aint ftw.. they help but u need balanced groups so u can take out the 4 bosses before olcasgean.

u need void elds as well for the air elemental thingy.. and lots of them

i was on every single one of xfears galla raids, and was on the one that finally brought the bugger down.

if u leading a raid there and never been there before then its gonna be very very tough. its by far and away the toughest dungeon in game.

essense flame spammers are important as well.. not just for bosses but for some mobs.

is the giant cluster spore still bugged? if so.. read up on that.. it wanders thru walls.

you MUST clear dungeon before entering final room or they will come and kick your arse.

i'll come along and give out some info.. but i aint been there for a while so might not be 100% right.. but i have been on 50+ galla raids.. and many more farms there with boni.

oh and btw.. i have full set galla champ armour (think im only champ on excal side?) but dont want necky

anyhoo, if u think u gonna shroom thru it at pace.. u mistaken. galla is harder than anything else u ever done. ml10 is piss compared to this.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Lorgeil said:
And yeah i still dont mind people post that they dont mind help me out with the dungeon (AS Co-Leader) couse im sure i will need it! and no it's not becours i'm lasy, simple just becours this is the first time i try Galladoria - I will be study Galladoria raid from the past/other server's way to do it - couse i want to be a good/fun raid for all, and if people enjoy it there will be more of them ;)

best 2 peeps to try help you out are boni and reno, both are on mid/glast atm tho.. but i'll try get them to add info to this as we all in same guild over there :)

btw i still got +370 to rolls from xfears raids.. does that still count? :p

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
ilaya said:
lol

look, if u gonna do galla, shrooms aint ftw.. they help but u need balanced groups so u can take out the 4 bosses before olcasgean.

u need void elds as well for the air elemental thingy.. and lots of them

i was on every single one of xfears galla raids, and was on the one that finally brought the bugger down.

if u leading a raid there and never been there before then its gonna be very very tough. its by far and away the toughest dungeon in game.

essense flame spammers are important as well.. not just for bosses but for some mobs.

is the giant cluster spore still bugged? if so.. read up on that.. it wanders thru walls.

you MUST clear dungeon before entering final room or they will come and kick your arse.

i'll come along and give out some info.. but i aint been there for a while so might not be 100% right.. but i have been on 50+ galla raids.. and many more farms there with boni.

oh and btw.. i have full set galla champ armour (think im only champ on excal side?) but dont want necky

anyhoo, if u think u gonna shroom thru it at pace.. u mistaken. galla is harder than anything else u ever done. ml10 is piss compared to this.

ok first of all im not gona go fore Animist farm team - i have tryed that with few guildis worked nice till we got killed :p anyhow i know all classes is need'd i just meant that i dont think we will come that fare if people trun up with there stealthers.

ilaya said:
best 2 peeps to try help you out are boni and reno, both are on mid/glast atm tho.. but i'll try get them to add info to this as we all in same guild over there :)

btw i still got +370 to rolls from xfears raids.. does that still count? :p
hehe nope sry m8 :p new raid new leader :) and yeah if you can make those post som info about Galladoria then that would be lovely! :)

i mighty end up go there with my Warden (Asulla) or my Eldritch(Lethodlarcc), or if there will be lack of Dps i bring either my Vampiir(Lorgeil) or my Blademaster(Lionare)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
would love to attent this, never been to galla. been to tg sooo many times though :p

will bring mana chanter :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
would be good except that you choose 2 preclaimed. i don't even like 1 preclaimed, so as much as i want to visit galla again with my vamp 1 of the 2 items i like will be unattainable but good luck

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Behmoth said:
would be good except that you choose 2 preclaimed. i don't even like 1 preclaimed, so as much as i want to visit galla again with my vamp 1 of the 2 items i like will be unattainable but good luck

i know it's not nice of me to preclaim items and i would normaly not do it, but as i have been after those 2 weapons for 5month's now i kinda see no problems in doing it, and as i told if they drop 4 of them(2 of each) ppl can fell free to roll for the spare's, even thoue there is a chance that they dont drop

if they drop i will not preclaim any items of the fruther raids im gona make for Galladoria will not be preclaimed, and i will not even roll for any items as im gona preclaim those 2items (if they drop). Mayby a stone that's all, but on fruther raid there will be no driftens between me and any others on the raid:)

Vine Wrapped Bladed Crystal (Cm prise 15p - 20p:eek6:) i dont wona pay that, when i can have som fun doing a raid
Darkened Vine Dirk (Non there:eek7:) so i dunno what that 1 cost

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Ilaya will be the Co-leader for the raid on Monday.

as he is nearly the only 1 there has show any intersting in helping on this raids and thx alot for you will be willing to help me out with it.

See you all on monday on the raid :)

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorgeil said:
Meeting Time/breaks: 18:00gmt - 19:00cet - 20:00eet
We MOVE 5mins after this begain! if your not there, you need to get there On your own! As i dont how this Dungeon that much i guess 4hours is MORE then enouf! so around 3hours for Galladoria and 1hour for lotting! there will mighty be a break on 15mins to 20mins if ppl need to get a Smoke, Somthing to Eat ect. ect.! i will ask about this so if Most ppl agreed on a little break then there will be one, if not we continue to get it done

as i forgot to say when the bg will be open i'm gona post it now.

BG will be open on Lorgeil, 1houre before, so 17:00gmt - 18:00cet - 19:00eet.

Yet again Hope to see as many as possible!

Lorgeil

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
just hope i can remember the place.. i might need to check up on order of the mobs at a certain boss hehe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom