Galladoria Raid: 01/03/03

L

-Lillo-

Me and Salty are organising another raid, this time for galladoria. This means we will need double the groups we had for the TS raid.
we are taking 10fg with us. At the moment there are 7 group spots left.

because Galladoria has several lvl 71 - 81 mobs we are planning the whole afternoon. We start at 14GMT/15CET. (more details will follow)

Anyone can join, HOWEVER:
- Only if you are part of a group
- 45+ (and 50 preffered for tanks)

Anyone may choose to form a group. One leader gets 7 others in his group and lets me or Salty know who is in the group and who is the leader of that specific group.

First come, First serve.
So far there are 2 CF groups (reserved spots by Salty) and 1 BoH group.

If you have your entire group ready send it to me on Libby, Lana or Lillo.

Important: every groupleader is in charge of making sure his entire group is present.

More details will follow soon.

S

saltymcpepper

YDS104.gif

O

old.Nol

guys I suggest you rethink posting times and dates for this raid on this forum. The last time someone did that for a dragon raid, we lost relics...and now is not such a good time to allow people to take advantage.

Can I suggest you call it off and arrange it in game?

E

Exiled

lol 10fg of nearly all lvl 50's bound to DL, let them come for the relics

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Exiled
lol 10fg of nearly all lvl 50's bound to DL, let them come for the relics

Funny, it's exactly what someone said last time, turns out most the 50's bound at Howth, we were late and lost relics.

Why not just go ahead and plan a raid for them?

L

-Lillo-

suicide > Domnan > port to Ligen > pwned invaders ;)
+ you got an insta counter force (who arrive as one group at relic for a change :p)

S

saltymcpepper

This will be fun guys, you need a huge zerg to get very far into galladoria, and kill any bosses for the uber drops.

Btw, there will be NO preclaims by me, lillo or anyone else, loot will be lottoed as legion raids used to be.

Heres a map of the place for anyone that hasnt seen it yet
galladoriabossmap.gif

Ill post some details later in the week about how to kill each of the named and maybe we can even try out the final encounter (olcasgean)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by -Lillo-
suicide > Domnan > port to Ligen > pwned invaders ;)
+ you got an insta counter force (who arrive as one group at relic for a change :p)

Fine, as long as you dont crash domnan :)

O

oblivion_6

guys am i the only one who tries to have a life at the weekend?

I mean come on a raid on saturday during the day???

Jesus should we not be out there doing stuff?

Why not make the raid on a sunday nite for all the people with a life? ;)

Seems like more and more people are sacrificing the real world for this game

N

Novamir

a lot of people have work during the week and can't plan to go on raids etc for those reasons. some people just like to play daoc all the time.

does that mean they don't have a life? not imo! :great:

O

oblivion_6

aye but would it not make more sense to have these things on a sunday afternoon?

catering for the peeps who dont have anything to do and also for those who work a normal week?

guess im just annoyed lol that i wont be availbale to check out the new dungeon :p

L

-Lillo-

problem is that I don't know how long this will take etc. and alot of people have work/school on monday.

Next time we'll do it on a sunday for you hmmkay? ;)

L

-Lillo-

Groups have been invited and atm we have 5fg and 5 others pending.
Taking no more for the time being.

S

Spamb0t

if any room in any group feel free to invite me :rolleyes:

ranger !!! or mana menta for hire :eek:

O

old.casiraghi

Originally posted by old.Nol
guys I suggest you rethink posting times and dates for this raid on this forum. The last time someone did that for a dragon raid, we lost relics...and now is not such a good time to allow people to take advantage.

Can I suggest you call it off and arrange it in game?

No worries we wont steal your LAST relic :p

L

-Lillo-

I don't believe you, I better stay up till 5am again :rolleyes:

O

old.Zuljin

Hmm.. invite only raid ? god.. wait with the invite raids till we know how to kill the bosses 100% and how to handle the adds!
Give everyone a chance to look at the dungeon and be a part of the exploreing.

For all those that havent been invited, there is a raid on Friday for ALL lvl 45+ that want to have some fun, lotto will be for lvl 50 only tho.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by old.Zuljin
For all those that havent been invited, there is a raid on Friday for ALL lvl 45+ that want to have some fun, lotto will be for lvl 50 only tho.

so whats the point in lvl 45's coming ? they have nothing to gain but - xp and no drops, yay fun fun :p

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by Exiled

so whats the point in lvl 45's coming ? they have nothing to gain but - xp and no drops, yay fun fun :p

not everyone is horny for items u know... some like to see new areas and such.. :twak:

L

-Lillo-

Originally posted by old.Zuljin
Hmm.. invite only raid ? god.. wait with the invite raids till we know how to kill the bosses 100% and how to handle the adds!
Give everyone a chance to look at the dungeon and be a part of the exploreing.

1. I don't like free for all raids because genrally it's frustrating leading those. Most people don't listen and can be twats. I'd rather enjoy myself while doing this thank you very much. The fact that this is an unknown dungeon makes it all the more dangerous. I prefer people who stop when you spam /y hold here please

2. If you read my original post you will notice I did allow anyone to join IF they got a full group with them. Just for practical reasons they had to organise their own groups. I got no sends whatsoever xconcerning this raid. Maybe finding 7 other people to go is that hard?
So then I started inviting and hey, surprise, it worked lots better.

3. I'm not stopping anyone from going exploring in the dungeon...
Please feel free to do so.

L

-Lillo-

Raid was postponed due to Relic Raid. Relics are still more important imo.

I am already busy with a replacement raid, date to be decided. i'll keep you informed :)

Users who are viewing this thread