Galla Raid This friday the 13th.

Cyclodia

Banned
Oke i had alot of people wanting to join my galla raid so here goes.

Main goal of these raids are to get to primals, we dont care much about the other bosses and trash mobs.

Time we start this friday: 19.00 CET 18.00 GMT in Necht (plz be on time)

The lotto rules: I have really thought long about this and i came up with a sytem that will be fair to all.

Oke lemme explain: When you enter a raid and decide not to take anything you want, and come back the other raid you get an extra /random 100.

So when you roll for example /random 100 34 you can roll again 1 time with /random 100. For example you roll 87 now the 87 is what counts.

You can get a max of 3 extra rolls to keep it abit fair against others that join for the first time.

If this raid gonna work im gonna try another 1 on saturday and 1 every day next week.

If you got any questions ask here or pm me ingame.

Hope to c you all friday in necht.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Not a flame, just an observation.

Might be an idea to be a bit more specific on how the rerolls work m8.

Example:

Player A has been on 3 raids, Player B has been on 2, and Player C is his first raid and they all lotto for one item together.

Player A rolls - 30
Player B rolls - 35
Player C rolls - 79

Who rerolls first?

Player A has 2 rerolls left, but may not need to use them both and so might waste one he/she could use in the next raid, does he/she have to reroll both at once or can player A reroll once, wait for player B to reroll once and then decide if she wants to use her third reroll?

Hard to explain, the system is great on paper, but could lead to unnecessary squabbles about who rerolls when, who rolls first (if Player A holds out and rolls last she has a distinct advantage if the case is that you must reroll all your rerolls when its your turn, not when you feel like it) and if rerolls are done in a turn-based format.

Just trying to save you a headache when you come to the lotto process, i have used a similar system before and found that even though it seems extremely simple, in reality its not unless the rules are clearly defined (a smooth raid followed by a slick lotto process will entice players to come back next time).

Cyclodia

Banned
Faeldawn said:
Not a flame, just an observation.

Might be an idea to be a bit more specific on how the rerolls work m8.

Example:

Player A has been on 3 raids, Player B has been on 2, and Player C is his first raid and they all lotto for one item together.

Player A rolls - 30
Player B rolls - 35
Player C rolls - 79

Who rerolls first?

Player A has 2 rerolls left, but may not need to use them both and so might waste one he/she could use in the next raid, does he/she have to reroll both at once or can player A reroll once, wait for player B to reroll once and then decide if she wants to use her third reroll?

Hard to explain, the system is great on paper, but could lead to unnecessary squabbles about who rerolls when, who rolls first (if Player A holds out and rolls last she has a distinct advantage if the case is that you must reroll all your rerolls when its your turn, not when you feel like it) and if rerolls are done in a turn-based format.

Just trying to save you a headache when you come to the lotto process, i have used a similar system before and found that even though it seems extremely simple, in reality its not unless the rules are clearly defined (a smooth raid followed by a slick lotto process will entice players to come back next time).

Well player a and b are asked then if they wanna reroll with there extra so player a rolls again then i ask player b if he want to roll or not.

So lets say player a and b roll again and there still lower and decide to stop rolling.

Player a had 3 extra rolls and player b had 2 extra well they used both 1 so next raid player a has only 2 and player b 1. This prevents that they all just roll 3 times everty time but instead they have to roll wisely.

D

Donaldcox

can i ask the time your planning on starting and rough time of finishing?

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Ill pop in for this raid, sounds cool. Only interested in the NS vest also.

zRRR

Banned
"guys...is it ok if i preclaim the ns vest? i wanted it so long!"

Pompejus

Fledgling Freddie
FE raid

I have a question

What lvl do u have to be for lottoing, I have a 48 BM, with all gallaarmor
except the BM vest, can I lotto for that if it drops?

Pompejus 50 ranger
Scipioo 50 chanter
Gracchuss 48 Blademaster
Spartacusx 37 champion

Cyclodia

Banned
Pompejus said:
I have a question

What lvl do u have to be for lottoing, I have a 48 BM, with all gallaarmor
except the BM vest, can I lotto for that if it drops?

Pompejus 50 ranger
Scipioo 50 chanter
Gracchuss 48 Blademaster
Spartacusx 37 champion

Vests are lvl 50 only soz

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
How big this hunt gonna be .. well hell i ll come along today and see ... just not into these big zerg events. If i enjoy , will come along on alot of em .. as is quite a bit of galla tat i wanna farm :) .

A selection from 3 50 s to bring along ... and is about 5 other 50s in guild too who may be interested.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Well, I must say I very much like this new lotto system, if this is serious, and not some NS vest preclaim thing, /respect to you Cyclodia.

:cheers:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
zRRR said:
lol
you need to ask?

how about fuck off and let him sort his raids instead of acting like a child in this thread?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
lol @ this... Everyone knows that after you've gotten your vest, there'll be no more raids, pointless saving up scores -_-

Cyclodia

Banned
Shrye said:
lol @ this... Everyone knows that after you've gotten your vest, there'll be no more raids, pointless saving up scores -_-

QQ more retard.

If you was there @ the raid you would have seen i said that i dont preclaim it and that there are already more raids planned.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
:clap:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"If you was there @ the raid you would have seen i said that i dont preclaim it and that there are already more raids planned."

- Cyclodia

In other words: You didn't get your precious vest keke~~~~

"QQ more retard."

- Cyclodia

Aww, I'm flattered. Really, I am :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom