Galaxy S2: Live Wallpapers

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've got Beautiful Widgets ("BW") installed

I seem to have also got Beautiful Weather Live Wallpaper, which I'd like to remove as its shite.

Checked my SD card, apps list, Titanium Pro - can't see where that particular live wallpaper is stored. Any ideas? Must be able to remove it from a rooted device if its a separate component, surely. Can't see anything in the B.Widgets settings on live wallpaper.

Anyone got BW installed on their SGS2?

14y1edl.jpg

Poag

m00?
Its part of the beautiful widgets application. So you can't remove it without removing the app aswell.

The default live wallpapers are part of the /system directory structure. They an be removed if you know where your going and what ti remove. But i'd advise against it as the chances of ballsing something up are substantial and terminal.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When your blood becomes infected with zombie virus, don't say I didn't warn you ;):p

Why do you think Toto's been on about Zombies for years? :ninja:

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
There's an app that allows you to put your own videos as a live wallpaper, can't remember what it's called but it's awesome.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You made a right mess of those links Zen but that Blue Skies one looks nice. How do you find stuff like that affects your battery? I've always steered away from live wallpapers because you just assume they will slaughter your battery life...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
:| wasnt sure if it was an ss you'd taken or a generic one.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
It's a screenie, changed slightly now cos I've installed ICS today and changed the weather widget

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom