gahn

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
last time we were fighting u asked me stop attacking you because it was unfair , now u come in my face while i m stealthed , when i ve just killed someone( u know it was me there) and slam me . kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
because he says its not a fair fight so i stop jumping him and having no intention to attack him and just standing there , he comes and slams me , as if i wouldnt pa his face if we didnt have this "pact".

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
No offence m8, next time don't pay attention to QQ about "pacts" RvR=war , fair enough.

i.e. " Random guy: hey u attack me when I finished duel! that's unfair, you are a nasty player bleblehbleh"

consequence:

**you respect duel next time and Random guy stabs ur back when you finished your duel with other guy**

Edit: some people will respect you, some others won't and they will demand respect.

Septina

Part of the furniture
No offence m8, next time don't pay attention to QQ about "pacts" RvR=war , fair enough.

i.e. " Random guy: hey u attack me when I finished duel! that's unfair, you are a nasty player bleblehbleh"

consequence:

**you respect duel next time and Random guy stabs ur back when you finished your duel with other guy**

Edit: some people will respect you, some others won't and they will demand respect.

Respect.... on ywain.......?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
last time we were fighting u asked me stop attacking you because it was unfair , now u come in my face while i m stealthed , when i ve just killed someone( u know it was me there) and slam me . kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lol i remember you saying to diablo and myself about leaving you alone and we started to leave you alone.

When Diablo and myself were watching a fight you decided to PA me with a friend after you said leave each other alone. But funny thing was you both died to us :p So you saying this is kinda funny :)

You should have realised by now Ywain is pretty much dead on the Solo scene apart from Dueling... how people can find that fun is beyond me.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
I think what he means is that for people who throw it out there as claiming they're respectful of 1v1, for them to be hypocritical about it isn't really on.

You gotta remember though that may have been a one off incident or a case of tab/f8 spam and red mist.

I dont care much for soloing personally but i respect those that are already engaged, and are known for soloing if i see who it is in time. Theres a few occasions though where i've caught nearest target and had a group obliterate them, only to realise it the said coolkids like nightsend and bliz that genuinely have enough issues to persevere with the whole solo thing.

P.s. Gahn sucks :clap:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The thing is that no one is noble anymore like the old days

On dyvet you'd find players that pretty much everyone respected because they didn't add and the were true to the solo aspect of the game.. You don't find that on Ywain these days

RvR is free games in this day and age! Sometimes you have a good solo day and other times you find it to be shit. If everything is bollox I log on to another char and do something else

MrBic

Part of the furniture
^^ jamies and akdave are still noblef players! <3

dunno if akdave plays anymore tho

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
what part of WAR didn't u notice? :D KEEEEEEEEEL!!!

P.S. yes u can be honorable in war, yeh yeh ur right... :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved

Q: Where at 100% HP?

A: NO, :twak: Gahn

A: YES, :twak: Deffi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom