gahn

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
fremen got warned the other day for the walk backwards in water bug, haldar using all night.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ye many ppl use it ask kzn, imco and other shit infils to get away and hit without beein hit.
I watched halldars fight and his dog was too far away to snare u.
Simply dont fight ppl in water like me.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
1. u can reoprt me if u want - i dont care.
but
2. i would like u to enlighten me and point to the lines in coc or whatever saying "thou art forbidden to move backwards in water or thou will be punished by eternal hunting of lvl 75 wee wolves wilth training weapon!"
and
offering a more conventional reasoning:
ml2 soj water speed > greater nereid
dog tends to disease - which has 15% snare.

/shrug

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just don't stick him while he's backing up? Just manually walk after him and you'll hit him every time

Noob :D

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
ye many ppl use it ask kzn, imco and other shit infils to get away and hit without beein hit.

looks like im staying in the water meights !

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Says the walkthrough/jumper/straffing/Viper abuser bastard :D lol

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
some noobfucks think swaping and reapplying env is bugabuse coz their assasin is too shit to use it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well hitting Remedy on someone who will not cause it's down and using Viper 3 to win mostly cause you can afford it RR-wise is cheap.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
is this a new whine or what? coz i really getting sick of it.
im not alloweded kill ppl in keeps, not allowded kill dibots/bbs, not allowded sl and pa ppl, and not allowded use fucking viper now???
what will be next ? no allowed use any cs styles or spec mastery of pain too? and for the record i dont give fuck if ppl have remedy or not viper3 is my RA and ppl either get use to it or hide inside keeps.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
im not alloweded kill ppl in keeps, not allowded kill dibots/bbs, not allowded sl and pa ppl, and not allowded use fucking viper now???
what will be next ? no allowed use any cs styles or spec mastery of pain too?

u should get cl styles ^^ prolly hit harder with those than u are now anyways ^^

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol says the joke who insta battler when he smells some1 is near, guess ur right ill ganck u next time without any styles.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
what will be next ? no allowed use any cs styles or spec mastery of pain too? and for the record i dont give fuck if ppl have remedy or not viper3 is my RA and ppl either get use to it or hide inside keeps.

Yadayada, you got to live with that some people consider same things lame, e.g. Sorc with MoC3 and old SoI and a ML9'ed chicken or templar was considered lame or the pet who destealthed everybody (and it all got nerfed).

If I see that someone is inferior to me, I don't use everything I can, maybe at the first time, but from there it's just boring. I see little point in ability dumping on weaker opponents.

Lifebane with Viper 3 and weapon swapping is like a nuke and not like a DoT, maybe same type of DoTs shouldn't overwrite the old ones. It's such a strong combination that everyone is speccing it and it creates a sick gap between players who can afford it and those who can't.

Fighting in keeps brings more risk, so I don't see a problem with it.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
It's such a strong combination that everyone is speccing it and it creates a sick gap between players who can afford it and those who can't

that's BS.

1. vs 30% body viper3 LB does 112 per tick (and usually less due to variance, and not all assasins run with fixed +11 env in set to avoid it), unvipered - 56. Assuming swapping every 2 secs (each round!) gives 28dps increase over normal unvipered lifebane. Strong "nuke", doh.
2. viper3 is _useless_ vs rank5+ enemy assasins due to remedy, and lower rr ones will die anyway.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I wrote:

"Lifebane with Viper 3 and weapon swapping is like a nuke and not like a DoT, maybe same type of DoTs shouldn't overwrite the old ones. It's such a strong combination that everyone is speccing it and it creates a sick gap between players who can afford it and those who can't."

that's BS.

1. vs 30% body viper3 LB does 112 per tick (and usually less due to variance, and not all assasins run with fixed +11 env in set to avoid it), unvipered - 56. Assuming swapping every 2 secs (each round!) gives 28dps increase over normal unvipered lifebane. Strong "nuke", doh.
2. viper3 is _useless_ vs rank5+ enemy assasins due to remedy, and lower rr ones will die anyway.

The only one typing bullshit here are you.

I wrote about Lifebane with Viper 3 and weapon swaping, the weapons being swapped out have ideally the Technomancer dot going (125 heat delve, Eul uses it) and/or a player crafted dot (64 matter delve afair).

From what I know Viper only affects Lifebane, but it is still up to three different dots ticking for over 300 damage together + the damage from two weapons swinging each 1.5 seconds (I know that Eul strikes with a capped swing speed) - each time you swap a weapon 2 dots can go off. Since the old dot with same damage type is overwritten when the new one goes off, I said that it's rather like a nuke and not someting ticking in the old fashioned way.

If this all isn't nuke DPS then I don't know and I didn't even mention Poisonspike.

Viper 3 is not useless versus RR5+ assas on my opinion, as the RR5 is timered and even though it is on a 5 minutes RUT if you play often you will find yourself with Remedy down and if you're slow on hitting Remedy, you need to purge the effects first.

As for dying anyway when low RR, I've killed plenty of Assas that were RR8-11 when my Infi was RR4, sometimes even through Remedy, but that was a different approach, 50 DW/50 Slash, off evade 7s stun and a Sun Sword as main weapon hitting for up to 450 without a crit each swing.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Yadayada, you got to live with that some people consider same things lame, e.g. Sorc with MoC3 and old SoI and a ML9'ed chicken or templar was considered lame or the pet who destealthed everybody (and it all got nerfed).

If I see that someone is inferior to me, I don't use everything I can, maybe at the first time, but from there it's just boring. I see little point in ability dumping on weaker opponents.

Lifebane with Viper 3 and weapon swapping is like a nuke and not like a DoT, maybe same type of DoTs shouldn't overwrite the old ones. It's such a strong combination that everyone is speccing it and it creates a sick gap between players who can afford it and those who can't.

Fighting in keeps brings more risk, so I don't see a problem with it.

so u say when u dump rr5,warguard and ip2 on ur rr7 arsman aint dumping vs a rr11 assasin who u prolly 5 shot with polearm? i always have vanish up and can use it on dumping tanks to take em 30 sec later when they have everything down but thats not my way of play.

always trying even out my fights vs good players however if i know some adders are close ill just finish my current fight as fast i can to be able handle adds.

and as i told before vs rr5+ assasin with remedy im just like a rr8 sb and viper gets out of question and i have wasted 3 rrs.

im not the kind of person who only takes certain targets like only casters and archers, most of the time i fight tanks and try to do it without viper and see the results.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I wrote about Lifebane with Viper 3 and weapon swaping,

"Assuming swapping every 2 secs (each round!)".

learn2read mb?

Technomancer dot going (125 heat delve, Eul uses it) and/or a player crafted dot (64 matter delve afair).

6% proc rate (my test - VN Boards - Wpn proc rates - a test. , aegbarol = from same forge as technomancer), 10% proc rate. uber, yep.

but it is still up to three different dots ticking for over 300 damage together

0.6% chance to dual dot proc per swing. uber, yep. So, considering # of swings per fight - that so-called "nuke" hit will occur once per 10-15 fights. really uber, yep.

I know that Eul strikes with a capped swing speed

Eul - perhaps. But in general...

dual 4.0 wpns, with 250 qui - 2.48 sec per swing.
with 20% haste and 10% toa haste - 1.86 per swing.
with celerity charge - 1.581 sec.

So Eul gets extra 35.42 dps from his wpn swapping compared to 28 dps of 'avg' assasin, /clap :)

Viper 3 is not useless versus RR5+ assas on my opinion, as the RR5 is timered and even though it is on a 5 minutes RUT if you play often you will find yourself with Remedy down and if you're slow on hitting Remedy, you need to purge the effects first.

if my remedy is down - i sit still and w8 till its up. As i said numerous times - i'd like to lose either to rng or better skill of enemy - not to unuse of some stupid buff.

As for dying anyway when low RR, I've killed plenty of Assas that were RR8-11 when my Infi was RR4, sometimes even through Remedy, but that was a different approach, 50 DW/50 Slash, off evade 7s stun and a Sun Sword as main weapon hitting for up to 450 without a crit each swing.

so u're uber, yep. /shrug

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I don't give a shit about your own tests tbh, I know the proc rates more or less.

The fact remains, Viper 3 and weapon swapping, you can start typing /release if you don't have it and your Remedy is down.

Sometimes a proc goes off 5 times in a row in a single fight, sometimes it doesn't proc once for several hours, so much for your theory craft of silly numbers. You could have taken ML 10 swords or LWs into consideration in addition what I have said, they proc more often and the damage done from procs is higher than dot dot damage.

If you hide when you're Remedy is down then we don't need to talk further I think, shows your quality - Viper 3 NEVER affects you, so it's pointless to talk about its strength and weaknesses with you.

Same type of DoTs shouldn't overwrite.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I don't give a shit about your own tests tbh, I know the proc rates more or less.

haha.

"my opinion is right, accept or gtfo".

So i dont give a flying farts about ur whines on Eul, poisons and viper.

Nice constructive discussion ^^

Who is this person? Who are these people? It seems that since the king's exodus many people have cropped up from no where.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
haha.

"my opinion is right, accept or gtfo".

So i dont give a flying farts about ur whines on Eul, poisons and viper.

Nice constructive discussion ^^

You sad fuck, first you say "it's BS" what I have written, then you say "I never go out with remedy" and now you say I don't discuss in a constructive way.

Take a mirror really, take a deep look and come back.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You sad fuck, first you say "it's BS" what I have written, then you say "I never go out with remedy" and now you say I don't discuss in a constructive way.

Take a mirror really, take a deep look and come back.

Nvm Mani, some ppl just cant see the truth even if it hits them in the face. Last time Lab sword proced 3 times and he switched 2 times sword at least that i saw... the more sad part is that a rr11 sb has to keep jumping around, straffing and walkthrowing to avoid styles while dots kick in :p then again Eul was always a sad player :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom