gahn

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
0.6% chance to dual dot proc per swing. uber, yep. So, considering # of swings per fight - that so-called "nuke" hit will occur once per 10-15 fights. really uber, yep.

Yes so does ms proc or any other cool procs, same as loot, you can farm absolom for 10 days and get 0 moz and farm it for 1 hour and get 2 of them. your rate probabylity is the same as saying you will never get hit by a car cause it never happened to you and 10 mins after you get road killed by 2 cars a bus and a motorcycle, you just never know.
Besides lab sword has a much higher proc rate cause ive been using it on pve and procs at least 1 every time i fight a yeallow/orange con mob.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That's not cause of the proc rate.. That's because you fucking own pve Kin :D

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I wanna buy that fotm DoT labby alb 1-hand sword 4.1 speed 100 quality 16.50 DPS weapon :worthy:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I wanna buy that fotm DoT labby alb 1-hand sword 4.1 speed 100 quality 16.50 DPS weapon :worthy:

I have 6 of those weapons, if you can't be arsed to farm them on your own (can do it with Pally & Bot easily, he sometimes even drops 2) we can figure something out.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
You sad fuck

no. learn2read - or give quote.

first you say "it's BS" what I have written

bcoz it is.

or *assumes political guise*, you were alternatively correct.

then you say "I never go out with remedy"
If you hide when you're Remedy is down then we don't need to talk further I think, shows your quality - Viper 3 NEVER affects you, so it's pointless to talk about its strength and weaknesses with you.

And? Why i should be on the receiving end of something to make my mind on it? I know delves and effects - that's enough in this case.

According to ur logic, u shouldn't have an opinion on sexual relations with cute little furry animals - unless u tried it urself :D

now you say I don't discuss in a constructive way.

after this - "I don't give a shit about your own tests tbh, I know the proc rates more or less. " - u are _not_.

Yes so does ms proc or any other cool procs, same as loot, you can farm absolom for 10 days and get 0 moz and farm it for 1 hour and get 2 of them. your rate probabylity is the same as saying you will never get hit by a car cause it never happened to you and 10 mins after you get road killed by 2 cars a bus and a motorcycle, you just never know.

so u've describing me a work of world rng. good. but - for true random events - statistics may be gathered, analyzed - and used as base for further calculations. that's the thing i do with those wpn procs.

Besides lab sword has a much higher proc rate cause ive been using it on pve and procs at least 1 every time i fight a yeallow/orange con mob.

then i have to assume that either Alb Laby dot proc sword has a greater procrate than Mid one - or procrate has been stealth changed since patch 1.87 when i tested it.

/shrug

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It doesn't proc that often, your numbers are quite accurate. But it procs often enough to get wasted within seconds from 3 dots. A typical fight versus Eul last a couple of seconds only, and if you hit Remedy too late you need to back it up with Purge 3 which will leave you open to the side stun.

It's a one trick pony.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Yadayada, you got to live with that some people consider same things lame, e.g. Sorc with MoC3 and old SoI and a ML9'ed chicken or templar was considered lame or the pet who destealthed everybody (and it all got nerfed).

If I see that someone is inferior to me, I don't use everything I can, maybe at the first time, but from there it's just boring. I see little point in ability dumping on weaker opponents.

Lifebane with Viper 3 and weapon swapping is like a nuke and not like a DoT, maybe same type of DoTs shouldn't overwrite the old ones. It's such a strong combination that everyone is speccing it and it creates a sick gap between players who can afford it and those who can't.

Fighting in keeps brings more risk, so I don't see a problem with it.

dosnt matter though.
If he goes for viper 3 cause he can afford it or not.
i respecced out of it and a LOVE the dmg :p
and eul can afford alot more then me so he still spank u straight up :p
reckon he has like 104 pts ?
str5 mop 5 purge 3 lw 1 mos2 and one pt to spare :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom