Gaheris + Molvic

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So nicking a VNthread here sort of mention of Molvik being added to Gaheris, any of you lot interested in it? i've got characters over on Gaheris thats all and would possibly be willing to help some people get started there if this was going to happen or/and you were just interested in giving Gaheris a shot anyway.

Going to renew all 3 of my Gaheris accounts next week and go on a pbaoe farm frenzy if anyone wants to tag along for free xp, it is /level 30 on gaheris or was last I played so you wouldn't really be starting from scratch.

quick run down on Gaheris rules for those that havent played there before

- There are no keeps in frontiers its all owned by monsters
- There are no relics instead there are massive bosses in the relic temples that are rather hard (harder than bosses in tg etc for example as they do special things like aoe zephyr/spawn 1 mob per each person in the area etc)
- You can get realm ranks via seal farming (similar to diamond seals but you hand them in for RPS 1x seal = 3600 rp + some bps) if they add molvik obv you can get rr's by PvP aswell
- You can mix and match groups as all 3 realms are friendly (bit like pvp servers)
- There is no PvP in frontiers either so you can xp out there or seal farm all the time without having sorcs with di bots rape you
- Darkness Falls is always open but you can't farm seals in there, seals generally drop from Demon monsters in Labyrinth and frontiers, Keep Lords + keep guards also give seals (lords can drop 10-50 seals per kill)

Pretty much the basics :p any questions about anything else?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
p.s no need to pm me about it as my inbox is rather full at present just post here if you have any sort of interest in Gaheris.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want to PvE why not play WoW it's actually pretty good for that...

br1te

Loyal Freddie
So, get 50, get ml10, get templated, get rr13, then go rvr?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, get 50, get ml10, get templated, get rr13, then go rvr?

its not as fast as you think it is on gaheris to get rr's spots to get seals are limited and often perma camped which slows it down alot... laby drop rate is cack for seals :p alot of people on there run macro groups so they solo farm all the keeps.

Himse

FH is my second home
its not as fast as you think it is on gaheris to get rr's spots to get seals are limited and often perma camped which slows it down alot... laby drop rate is cack for seals :p alot of people on there run macro groups so they solo farm all the keeps.

sounds great!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
If you want to PvE why not play WoW it's actually pretty good for that...

^^ While I don't mind the occasional PvE in DAOC I don't think it contains any encounters which are as challenging as WoW PvE encounters can be.

But everyone his own cup I suppose

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
^^ While I don't mind the occasional PvE in DAOC I don't think it contains any encounters which are as challenging as WoW PvE encounters can be.

But everyone his own cup I suppose

gaheris pve feels different than normal servers :p ask everz or cornokz they played there for awhile aswell.

as for wow I play that actively aswell and have been since beta :p

MrBic

Part of the furniture
im 50% / 50% pver /rvr. never did play on gaheris cause the lack of rvr but then there was server downtime yesterday.. so I decided to give it a try and im closing in on 40 and when im bored I go ywain get zerged a few times then back to gaheris and pve some more.

Im actually having pretty fun there and being able to pve farm in rvr zones without gettign zerged is quite fun.

I wont play it full time but its pretty nice having something to do when you wanna play but rvr is just a zergfest

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Is Gaheris quite populated? I didnt know anything about it till now, and i actually reckon i'd enjoy playing it. Since i came back to Ywain all i seem to be doing is taking chars to 50 then giving up with them because i dont know enough people to be invited into RvR groups etc, so it gets pretty boring once i reach 50!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
can be good. I had a hard time getting my warrior templated, which might be the reason I quit

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
theres only 100 or so active players on Gaheris the population would skyrocket if they added Molvik however because it'd basicly be like playing on a freeshard without the cheaters and corrupt gm's.

it'd easily hit 1000+ because of molvik :p as for getting templated it is quite a mess on yea mainly because of the low population your best bet on Gaheris is to find an alliance with quite alot of people in and just /as when you need a crafter, i'm in legendary mercenaries alliance atm and its not a problem to get templated or failing that just level the crafters yourself as plat is rather easy to come by on Gaheris.

As for the current population you could say 100 is enough for Gaheris the only thing you'd miss out on with 100 people is the social aspect :p rvr servers would die with 100 players left but Gaheris just keeps going due to it being PvE only.

Everz

FH is my second home
Years back Gaheris was quite fun, would probably be dead as a dodo these days.

Blood, remember rocking Iarnvidur with the kiting skills that Benjamin Franklin would be envious of?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Blood, remember rocking Iarnvidur with the kiting skills that Benjamin Franklin would be envious of?

yea :p took ages to kill the bugger tho

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Guess your not the owner of Iameverz anymore? a guy went totally mad on me because i said: Hey Eversmall!!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yea saw him in ml10 other day and said lo to him thinking it was you.

He got bit shirty saying he wasn't from EU lol.then again probably thought it was still you didn't think Wolves was in europe anyway backward little town it is. ;)

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom