Gaheris chatlog part 1

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
hmm personally dont understand this kind comments.
all nations have jerks/stupid acting peeps, peeps who have lower IQ what my shoe size (small 12/46 :) ) but still its no reason act like from one country is all evil coming.

my grandma´s 1st husband die in war, 2nd:s one reason was war, grandaddy suffer rest his life bomb splinter.
i have never had in my life grandpa´s, both die way too early :( , still i have done my personal duty and have been in military.

war isnt nice thing, even talking about war make me wonder some persons emotional life, maybe too much CS?

Or maybe you're just being overly sensitive? :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
maybe? dunno where all these messages pop up? its everyplace.
when read sometimes L2 boards/VN etc etc, everyplace peeps blame french, US citizens, ;) sweden hmm sweden i understand, nah.

just dunno why in hell peeps are so negative each other? blame albs? :D

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
hmm personally dont understand this kind comments.
all nations have jerks/stupid acting peeps, peeps who have lower IQ what my shoe size (small 12/46 :) ) but still its no reason act like from one country is all evil coming.

my grandma´s 1st husband die in war, 2nd:s one reason was war, grandaddy suffer rest his life bomb splinter.
i have never had in my life grandpa´s, both die way too early :( , still i have done my personal duty and have been in military.

war isnt nice thing, even talking about war make me wonder some persons emotional life, maybe too much CS?

Tuppe said:
maybe? dunno where all these messages pop up? its everyplace.
when read sometimes L2 boards/VN etc etc, everyplace peeps blame french, US citizens, ;) sweden hmm sweden i understand, nah.

just dunno why in hell peeps are so negative each other? blame albs? :D

I'm not being negative. Tbh I don't give a f* about the hamburger destroyers.

I didn't blame them for anything anyway (tho, they can/could be blamed for a lot of things :x)

You, in no way have a sight into my ''emotional life'' , nor it is of any business of you. :x (Based on the comment "nuke the USA ><")

Maybe you shouldn't take everything seriously, pffff some people with their ''emotional life'' . Also you should not really judge peoples ''emotional life'' based upon forum comments. As again, you are free to do so as the internet is a wonderful place to yell Large words and go around crying about stuff.

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Yussef said:
You send, "A fact is truth for god sake" to Etv

Oooh, I'm not sure about THAT.

Read a history book - is it facts or is it the truth? And which is more "right". The truth in history is the perception of the winning side. The facts of an event are unrelated to the outcome. At least that's what I think at the moment.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Anastasia said:
Oooh, I'm not sure about THAT.

Read a history book - is it facts or is it the truth? And which is more "right". The truth in history is the perception of the winning side. The facts of an event are unrelated to the outcome. At least that's what I think at the moment.

Aye because the arguments in daoc are influenced by world wide propoganda ect ;) ... ... (/sarcasm)

Fact is fact in daoc, no influence there by a "higher" power so to speak.

btw wasn't sure whether to laugh at etv's ignorance and tbh complete lack of knowledge or bang my head against a brick wall ;)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Anastasia said:
Read a history book - is it facts or is it the truth?
Neither. History books are usually someone's opinion based on their investigation. There is, however, things that can be proven and those things are the truth=fact=truth. Sure, everyone has the mind and opinion of their own but sadly many people abuse that by making stupid claims like "USA never bombed Iraq" - we can prove what really happened and the truth/fact is that USA bombed Iraq.

<X> Seriously, car is not the same thing as banana.
<Y> Yes it is in my opinion and there is nothing you can say to change my mind!
<X> I just ate an banana.
<Y> Eating banana always leads to death. That is my opinion and there is nothing you can do to change my mind!
<X> I'm still alive.
<Y> No you are not, you are dead. That is my opinion and there is nothing you can do to change my mind!
Anastasia said:
And which is more "right". The truth in history is the perception of the winning side. The facts of an event are unrelated to the outcome. At least that's what I think at the moment.
Facts/truths are right. We dont know facts/truths about everything so we have to "guess" (scenario: because of fact/truth1 and fact/truth2 we can say that most likely...) and those are the things that are either more "right" or "wrong" and has nothing to do with facts/truths (its about opinions and things like propaganda can affect on it).

Yes, this is where some philosopher-wannabe can question the existence of the history, the present and the future and claim that the world we know is just an imagination of an silly fish :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
<Y> Eating banana always leads to death. That is my opinion and there is nothing you can do to change my mind!
I'll never eat again! :-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom