Gah fuck off and get your own family!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Why is it that my brothers girlfriend feels the need to steal my fucking family! It winds me up no end! Am i just been silly or does anyone else feel that a family needs er.. family time.

Every single fucking day she is here, every single fucking day she has dinner here..

I honestly feel like I am being pushed out of my own family/house by some random bint! :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Tell your brother she should fo for a few nights so you can enjoy your family.. As a family?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
go down the street find some crack whore mary and bring her to dinner.

Mey

Part of the furniture
hehe levi, i told my mum i'd do that the other week.

Its the combinations of little things that wind me up, like she treats me as her equal whilst she is at our house.. Well I'm not her equal cause believe it or not I actually have a right to be here, and its MY HOUSE.

Also take today for example, going to sound pety now, but fuck it i left the house after dinner to go get pissed and get away from it all so meh, we have 6 good chairs for our dining table (there are six people in my family, me, my two brothers, my mum/dad and my sister) we each have our own "chair". She sits in one of the good chairs and my brother takes the other "spare one" (i.e mine) and leaves me with the shitty crap one. Am I the only one who gives up their "luxury" for there guest if it infringes on other people in the house.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well tbh that's your brother being rude, if i have a guest round the family house i'll be the one to give up the luxuries. We have similar thing with the chairs, so i normally end up on a stool if i bring someone round :)

CorNokZ

Oh the chair situation! I never give mine up.. I do ofc, if my grandma visits, but if one of my mates stays for dinner he gets the shitty chair! No doubt about it! I would also give my chair up for my girlfriend, if I had one, but then I wouldn't steal either my mums, dads or brothers chair! Then I'd have the shitty one as I "sacrificied" my good chair..

Mey

Part of the furniture
Another example is like she'd come over to our house before my brother gets home from work (shes 19 at college my brothers 23 full time work) and sit in our living room and wait for him, fair enough you'd think, if your not in the room she'll turn the telly on and then if you want to watch something else you can't because "she's watching something" and if you try to turn it over you get a faceful of shit from your brother etc..

Mey

Part of the furniture
Oh the chair situation! I never give mine up.. I do ofc, if my grandma visits, but if one of my mates stays for dinner he gets the shitty chair! No doubt about it! I would also give my chair up for my girlfriend, if I had one, but then I wouldn't steal either my mums, dads or brothers chair! Then I'd have the shitty one as I "sacrificied" my good chair..

Exactly thats what i mean.

Girlfriend on good chair, you on shitty one.

My other brother seems to understand this (his girlfriend was also here.. tonight - shes sound though rarely ever infringes on "family time" as they actually go out and do stuff rather than lie around in the house all day..)..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
heh never had that problem, I've always been bigger than my older bro. Plus he's moved back to Oz so I get to annoy the younger siblings xD

Mey

Part of the furniture
I have more chest hair than him and hes my older brother.. Does that count?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol sounds like something my lil bro's say, they're always having who has the most body hair competitions.

CorNokZ

Waxing is for girls! Real men just take a fist full of hair and then just rip it out!

Mey

Part of the furniture
I cant help it if i embody masculinity to the fullest!

Helme

Resident Freddy
I was in a similar position, told my parents that I would stop eat with them until my brothers newest whore was gone and they seemed to have no problems with it, infact they would probably do the same if they could :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
a few things you could do:

tell your mum how much it annoys you, if your mum actually gives a toss she'll ask your bro to limit her visits.

shag the gf and tape it and leave it playing on the tv when he and gf come in...that'll get rid of her tbh.

if the gf comes to dinner eat in your room, don't bother getting pissy and explaining just take your plate upstairs, if anyone asks why just say your sick of having a crap chair and shit dinner company.

personally i dont have any family and thats just the way i like it, B2's keep trying to "take me under their wing" but i think they finally got the message thats im perfectly happy without that kind of thing. Tbh they actually terrify me when they do nice things for us, im not used to it lol i keep thinking "oh shit, they did us a huge favour now theyll be keeping count and use it against us whenever they can!" thats what the people i was related to used to do and i cant get it in me head that its not the norm lol.

The only problem with chairs we have when we go there to eat is that their table is so frikkin high i have to sit on 3 cushions and B2's dad makes the same joke about a booster seat every sodding time.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
and B2's dad makes the same joke about a booster seat every sodding time.

heh, do you do that polite "half laugh" kind of thing? my gf's dad keeps making shitty jokes and i've developed quite the fake laugh. It starts grating on me sooner or later and I eventually just stop laughing at whatever.

yea, i would say the guest at a house should get a comfy chair or whatever, but at the expense of whoever bought him/her there.
you shouldnt be suffering because of your brothers inconsideration. Its his girlfriend, and he should realise that your getting the shitty end of the stick whenever she's round.

Tilda

I think you're being petty about the chair thing. I think if you make an issue of that, then it'll backfire on you.
If you want to sort it out, talk to your brother and perhaps your parents. Dont make a scene infront of everybody though.

CorNokZ

I don't think it's just the chair.. It's a compilation of small things piling up and getting more and more annoying, which in the end just becomes too much to live with

Lakih

Resident Freddy
The only problem with chairs we have when we go there to eat is that their table is so frikkin high i have to sit on 3 cushions and B2's dad makes the same joke about a booster seat every sodding time.

Next time you're around ask him if he got you the booster seat yet so you dont have to sit on a pile of cushions... hopefully he realises how silly it sounds :)

@ mey: Take your brother aside some day when the GF isn't around and explain to him that it's bugging you... he might not be aware of it.

If i would have someone over for dinner at my parents house id make sure they get a good chair, but then again my parents got a lot of spare chairs since all us kids moved out :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Adopt a tramp and bring him into the family home. Hell him your brother's GF loves the vagrant look and is gagging for some wino cock.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
heh, do you do that polite "half laugh" kind of thing? my gf's dad keeps making shitty jokes and i've developed quite the fake laugh. It starts grating on me sooner or later and I eventually just stop laughing at whatever.

lol i started doing it, then progressed to an eye roll, then after 6.5 years i just say "you say that every time and its still not funny" same as when he points out i eat left handed and says "i never realised you were gammy handed" i just say "yes..you do, you say that everytime, almost as much as the booster seat comment"

ive given up being polite lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom