Fylgia quest problems..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Anyone done this quest recently??

ive been trying to get the branch from the tree at spindel entrance now for the last hour but nothing happends.... :( so was wondering if theres just me or if anyone else have this problem....

/edit or does anyone have a fekking guide on it?? ive tried to get the blasted rock outside Knarr to but im not sure if its the right stone im at..

Brite

Banned
me and dyna had the problem at the tree aswell

id rightnow it but i cant be arsed

36k 10k in munin sound up near all the shale golems it has a big glow above it and is different to all the other stones around just off the path that goes to hagall

then to fill your flask you need to go to musplehiem 44k 10k i think

i think those are the loc if i remember correctly

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
I didnt get anything from dat tree at first ... but when I returned It dropped almost at once.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Brite said:
me and dyna had the problem at the tree aswell

id rightnow it but i cant be arsed

36k 10k in munin sound up near all the shale golems it has a big glow above it and is different to all the other stones around just off the path that goes to hagall

well, thats certainly not the rock i was screaming in agony at.. i was at a rock like 30 yards from knarr :(

owell.. atleast i know where to look now :)

deskjobuk

Fledgling Freddie
OH THANK YOU ! OH THANK YOU ! OH THANK YOU ! OH THANK YOU !

You can't believe how releived I am to finally find some info on this quest it has been driving me mad for weeks now ! I have killed anything and everything around Knarr ! I just thought it was going to be a drop ! What a fool ! :eek7:

Does anyone know how to get the metal from the Islafs ?

Again my thanks !

oh and btw I tried rightnow and they were about as helpful as tits on a frog !

Landar

Fledgling Freddie
not sure if the Muspelheim step will work any more... used to be you had to swim into the lava and wait while the vial fills... now, following the last patch, lava kills...

deskjobuk

Fledgling Freddie
Landar said:
not sure if the Muspelheim step will work any more... used to be you had to swim into the lava and wait while the vial fills... now, following the last patch, lava kills...

Heh I agree I have tried this and have died several times now, anyone know where I am supposed to go ?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom