FYI : Backies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Prof

As some of you have prolly noticed I'm back into DAoC and LoD since a week or so :).

Playing from Shanghai so I'm usually only around on off-hours and not so often as I used to be.

Anyhow, hello to every1 I know and plz give me some group invites - I haven't noticed much so far about that supposed acute high rr cleric shortage :p

G

ghostfeet

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 of the best in-game clerics, nice to c u back m8

I

ilienwyn

Welcome back. Seems it is hard to get away from this game....

E

Ekydus

Welcome back Aber! :)

Inertia are recruiting.

This isn't propaganda.

Don't drink Coca Cola.

S

seeaira

Welcome back... geez must be hard to come back to find out your gf turned out to be a dude! :eek: ( Drop) Ouch... anyhoo you can always drink large amounts of beer to forget ;)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Ekydus
Welcome back Aber! :)

Inertia are recruiting.

This isn't propaganda.

Don't drink Coca Cola.

Off with ye, fabled paladin! :D

Ooh and welcome bck abe ;)

O

old.Prof

lol @ See, nah it wasn't quite like that - but whatever :p

And sorry, but LoD locked me away already :scared:

S

seeaira

Originally posted by old.Prof
lol @ See, nah it wasn't quite like that - but whatever :p

And sorry, but LoD locked me away already :scared:

Hmmm it wasnt :confused: Cause I could of SWORE I had a few SS of you at HD in a chat with Drop doing a little.. ahem RP if you will about ahem.. taboo things. Hmm maybe you didnt notice there was someone in that friends chat? :rolleyes: then a little birdy forwarded it to me .. hmm I will have to dig that up and look it over again. lol :p But then... maybe you get "down and dirty" with just any teen boy? :: covers mouth in shock:: :eek:

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by seeaira
Hmmm it wasnt :confused: Cause I could of SWORE I had a few SS of you at HD in a chat with Drop doing a little.. ahem RP if you will about ahem.. taboo things. Hmm maybe you didnt notice there was someone in that friends chat? :rolleyes: then a little birdy forwarded it to me .. hmm I will have to dig that up and look it over again. lol :p But then... maybe you get "down and dirty" with just any teen boy? :: covers mouth in shock:: :eek:
Ouchie @ that :whip: anyway wb abel :)

K

Kagato.

Welcome back... geez must be hard to come back to find out your gf turned out to be a dude! :eek: ( Drop) Ouch... anyhoo you can always drink large amounts of beer to forget ;)

Salt...wounds ?:twak:

A

Ala

I don't know you but why should that stop me from welcoming you back! :clap: Besides your on my team ;)

O

old.Darkan

Very bad taste that Lady! Not on, I say!

WB Abe! >:)

S

Sohan_THC

I know you :clap:

Ohw we played last night in A.C. on sword mobs :D
hihi still was fun ;)

K

kestral

I'm really surprised you'd stoop to something this low on a public forum. Not funny, not nice, no matter who the person is or how you feel about them, it makes you look shoddy and cheap.

A

Arnor

CHI-CHING!

another target :clap:

eexxccellent /me taps fingers Burnsie style ^^

S

seeaira

Originally posted by kestral
I'm really surprised you'd stoop to something this low on a public forum. Not funny, not nice, no matter who the person is or how you feel about them, it makes you look shoddy and cheap.

First off I said that in fun.. Also you have no idea to Abe and I's background so imo since it wasnt said to you and you dont even know the situation you dont need to comment about it. Me and Abe fighting goes back a year and a half almost.. and its a on going thing.. Abe was the first to slate me and stoop low in a forum.. so since you dont know that i forgive you.

As to what I said about abe.. you have no idea as to what happened or the sickness HE stooped to .. cause I think asking someone to PRETEND to be raped and to hurt them is sick! and also to pretend to be a child. Nuff said..
I dont like Abe.. dont pretned to.. and I dont need to hide it.

G

gunner440

asking someone to PRETEND to be raped and to hurt them is sick! and also to pretend to be a child. Nuff said..

:eek7:

pretend to be raped? pretend to eb a child?

erm wtf ;>

T

taen

yeah wtf .. not the time or the place to discuss that imo !

S

seeaira

Originally posted by gunner440
:eek7:

pretend to be raped? pretend to eb a child?

erm wtf ;>

Abe knows what im talking about and im sure he wont say anything as he knows i have the SS... but thats why I said about it.. it was sick and disterbing.. :puke:

K

Kagato.

First off I said that in fun.. Also you have no idea to Abe and I's background so imo since it wasnt said to you and you dont even know the situation you dont need to comment about it.

You post something on a public forum then its open to everyone to comment about. If you don't want people to reply to your posts or give there opinions on what you have said, us private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom