Future of Dyvet? PvE Server?

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
So when albs take all keep / towers and have almighty bonuses what do you think the future will be?
Will all the rvrers leave and the casual players and pve whores use it as pve server?
/discuss

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
So when albs take all keep / towers and have almighty bonuses what do you think the future will be?
Will all the rvrers leave and the casual players and pve whores use it as pve server?
/discuss
I'm coming back, don't need back up i kill em all:p

Sorin

Banned
Hopefully there will still be some keeps with port so i can solo the soloers.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hopefully there will still be some keeps with port so i can solo the soloers.

The soloers who couldn't be arsed to log on to fight ppl who ruined the server like yourself?

Or will CM reroll hib/mid and retake everything, or will that be x-realming on themselves?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The soloers who couldn't be arsed to log on to fight ppl who ruined the server like yourself?

Or will CM reroll hib/mid and retake everything, or will that be x-realming on themselves?

Haha Megarepped :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I think ppl been asking a coop server in EU for quite some time, good chance for GoA now to make one from Dyvet ^^

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I think ppl been asking a coop server in EU for quite some time, good chance for GoA now to make one from Dyvet ^^

How ironic would that be. Dyvet; where greifing any other online player is perfectly normal suddendly all forced to work together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom