Future GnD ban for raids

Status
Not open for further replies.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
rephrased:

1. Your argument on him breaking the CoC by stealing your mob is completely flawed and wrong, and in kagato's words ignorant and stupid. It would be breaking the CoC if the mob was engaged in combat with your group, and the person accused hit it.
it was in combet i hit it to pull it
2. You are abusing a flaw in the game mechanics to be able to recieve a insta-repop on these mobs. The trigger mob is supposed to be killed, and by not killing it you are not conforming to the SotG. The guy that killed it, is perfectly allowed to and in his rights to, and the game is designed for him to kill this mob, not for you to leave it.
no its not abusing a bug I have asked Mythic and GoA about it in the past and the person that killed the mob with the intension of grief play
3. Asking for someone to be removed from a guild is a large humiliation and hurtful to the player concerned.
then that person should think more about there actions in game
Though he may have been harrassing you for powerlevel, all goa will do is point out the usefullness of the /ignore command. He did not break any rules.
Throwing your weight around as a raid leader is not going to make you popular, you look to me as quite an arrogant and ignorant dick.

Regards
Then dont come on the raids i run simple as and i have siad before i will not aid selfish people and tbh i could give more thought to you comments as you seem to have drawn you own conclusion with out knowing me in RL or in game. i cba to get in to a name calling contest as you seem to have prove what level your already at and i am sorry but i dont fall that low

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
all things will go back to normal, except the reputation of GnD being telltales on FH, and trying to impose your will on HIGHLY respected guilds that have been here since day one.

having spent hours trying to get an SS gm all night i even checked the SS webby As i used to have an account on there. yeah i tried to do it the normal way.

and your involed how? some maybe your FH reputation should that of a nosey parker how get's involed in things that dont invole them ???

and i dont force any one to come on raids i do i dont claim stuff i buy all the stuff needed to make the raids run quicky and i ask nothing in return, so sorry if i dont want someone comeing on the raids i run then i anit going to have them.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Make a post shaming a very good, very old guild on a public forum is bound to get you into trouble. You did act like a dick, if it wasnt bad enough you getting this bloke kicked from his guild you've tried to publicly humiliate his guild also?

What is this new guild anyway? new kids on the block decides to host a raid and now thinks you'r god? GTFO

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Make a post shaming a very good, very old guild on a public forum is bound to get you into trouble. You did act like a dick, if it wasnt bad enough you getting this bloke kicked from his guild you've tried to publicly humiliate his guild also?

What is this new guild anyway? new kids on the block decides to host a raid and now thinks you'r god? GTFO

lol new guild GnD has been going for about 2 to 3 years and i have hosted 300+ ml's

and no i dont think mine god lol
but then agian who r you ?

mmm
even my rejoined account(lost my account details and lost email/dns) is old than your and you call me new kid my old FH account is Amzeus and i have played the game long enough to have been in Shadowlords with some of my toons a long time ago when they where the top alb guild and alliance (in the rankings)

and at no point was the post ment to shame SS it was one of the members that did that by his actions
and i have asked the posted /theard to be locked/deleted already back when it was on page 1

Thadius

Part of the furniture
lol new guild GnD has been going for about 2 to 3 years and i have hosted 300+ ml's

and no i dont think mine god lol

mmm
even my rejoined account(lost my account details and lost email/dns) is old than your and you call me new kid my old FH account is Amzeus and i have played the game long enough to have been in Shadowlords with some of my toons a long time ago when they where the top alb guild and alliance (in the rankings)

and at no point was the post ment to shame SS it was one of the members that did that by his actions
and i have asked the posted /theard to be locked/deleted already back when it was on page 1

Dont bring a private argument to a public forum and expect not to be blasted by people

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Dont bring a private argument to a public forum and expect not to be blasted by people

lol do you understand that quoting generally means that what you are saying has some relevance, if so i fail to see what you try to link or refer to.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

That's it - in a nutshell.

In your first post, you automatically bring SS into the equation. Bad move. You ban them for something you haven't yet even attempted to sort out. Bad move. You were silly enough not to wait till you were able to contact a GM ingame, on SS forums or on here. Silly move.

It really boils down to that. When you bring an issue that is private, onto a public forum and start throwing respected guilds names about - you should expect to have a lot of pissed off replies.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
That's it - in a nutshell.

In your first post, you automatically bring SS into the equation. Bad move. You ban them for something you haven't yet even attempted to sort out. Bad move. You were silly enough not to wait till you were able to contact a GM ingame, on SS forums or on here. Silly move.

It really boils down to that. When you bring an issue that is private, onto a public forum and start throwing respected guilds names about - you should expect to have a lot of pissed off replies.

and i like i said i tried to sort it by asking pinkey to get the post deleted/locked already

and like have pointed it a few times its any guild he's in and Shadowlords was the one his mincer was in and like i have said i tried contacting SS members/GM's that night i even went on to the SS forum where i used to have an account

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
Officers of Shadowlords Society took action and removed Ayne from guild, as this was not the first incident Ayne was involved in and he already had a warning.

As it is common in most guilds, members dont get kicked at the first incident, they get a warning and if they behave then, everything is ok again. Only multiple incidents will lead to a removal, as everybody should be granted a second chance.

Knowing this, I as the main GM of Shadowlords Society would never on the first incident ask another guild to remove a member. I would talk to the GM and leave the desicion to him what to do with his members.

Unfortunately not all GMs seems to agree in this, some wants to start a GUILDWAR, something Albion in this stage of the game dont need at all.

thx for your attention

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Did not slag off SS once, it was dealt with in a grown up way by them and they deserve respect for the way they handled it and it is over now the only ppl that seem to have a problem with it is ppl on here. Have asked for the thread to be deleted or locked so we can stop this stupid arguing, especially as ppl seem to be going off the main point.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Did not slag off SS once, it was dealt with in a grown up way by them and they deserve respect for the way they handled it and it is over now the only ppl that seem to have a problem with it is ppl on here. Have asked for the thread to be deleted or locked so we can stop this stupid arguing, especially as ppl seem to be going off the main point.

you went a thread closed because you decided you dont want people talking publically about a private discussion, it was your fault bringing this into the light, and highlighting your guild.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved

1. 300+ mls, woot grats, was that hard? do mobs have a mind of their own?

2. your judging how long I've played this game by my FH join date? You really are as intelligent as your coming across

3. enjoy your pve!! i guess soon it will be the only thing left on your server to kill!

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
1. 300+ mls, woot grats, was that hard? do mobs have a mind of their own?

2. your judging how long I've played this game by my FH join date? You really are as intelligent as your coming across

3. enjoy your pve!! i guess soon it will be the only thing left on your server to kill!

lol i have 18 RR5+ toons on the euro servers m8 and is was PLing the toon as i dont like pveing
and many more on the usa

and no m8 i dont judge how long you have played for by your join date but your sig say's a lot as does the toons RR listed in there lol

please go and think a little before you try and start flaming people

S

sugar13

and no m8 i dont judge how long you have played for by your join date but your sig say's a lot as does the toons RR listed in there lol

dont use fh ever, normally partner uses it but for the record and cos im sick of your constant bs and your attitude ingame and on fh, how about you list your so called 18+ rr5 toons on here? not including your ebayed acct ofc. im pretty sure at least on exc you have 1 rr5+ toon a scout, which is only rr5 yet you claimed esleshwere to haev him rr8+.

and fyi his toons and mine > urs :)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
dont use fh ever, normally partner uses it but for the record and cos im sick of your constant bs and your attitude ingame and on fh, how about you list your so called 18+ rr5 toons on here? not including your ebayed acct ofc. im pretty sure at least on exc you have 1 rr5+ toon a scout, which is only rr5 yet you claimed esleshwere to haev him rr8+.

mmmm which scout did i say was RR8?
and i havent brought any accouts off ebay witch i have 8 of
and what is this so called BS your talking about id love to know ???
and my attitude only come up when people like your self start
i have more than one scout, not all 18 RR5+ are on the euro servers some are on the us server, the last one to ding rr5 on eruo server was my reaver, now working on the mauler

as for my attitude
i run loads of stuff for albs dont preclaim, yeah sure i want people to do as asked! what wrong with that?
spend my time runing daocinfo.awardspace.com to help albs out
sorry and you do want bar coming on here and having ago with account you just made to do it

and fyi his toons and mine > urs :)
zeusbuffs was higher RR than his cleric last time i looked and i dont rvr with it lol i mine come on its not hard to get RPs on an active cleric

also note you have put who you are or any of your toons

just on a side note you seem to like making post on other forums to try and flame stuff clicky dont you john

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I just love ppl who ban entire guilds for ones action..if it was me i would do /gc quit and do it all over again just to piss the idiot off.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
This just in, rare cctv footage of the Freddyshouse forums!

ke.jpg
Judging by this thread, sums it up pretty niecly!

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
lol i have 18 RR5+ toons on the euro servers m8 and is was PLing the toon as i dont like pveing
and many more on the usa

please go and think a little before you try and start flaming people

because rr5 takes longer than a week?

Im tired of argueing with some 'tard that's angry because his powerlevel got ruined. Your just childish frankly, though I agree this bloke wasnt exactly mature in his decision. you are just as bad, if not worse for taking such action.

I've played the game since UK release, and if i listed ever level 50 char I played in my sig I would have 10+. This isn't a debate about the better player, or the highest RR, though I can top you. It is about your action towards this bloke, and your reasons for bringing it to a public forum.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
never did understand why rr and amount of 50's got brought into the arguement, both take like 1-2weeks as you said Ati.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well this is comical thread anyways, and find it ironic when you compare the guild name to the behaviour shown. Grace and Dignity most definately has not been shown.

But I got one question to ask. You knew the guild involved. You knew where their guild board was. Couldnt it been possible to stick a message to the GMs there instead of so publicly here if you didnt want it to be spoken about by others?

Anyways. Lovely community spirit folks. Hope you continue to enjoy the game as much as you show here :worthy:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
this is quite funny tho...since a few years ago me and my gf got flamed as hell here on FH becouse of a simular thing....a player <insert name> pulled the trigger mob and kited it away from us....BUT he said to us that he killed it....and when we stated the same things we got flamed by most ppl here on FH.....SAD PPL SAD.....grow up :twak:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
well we didnt say anything about ban or such thing....and we didnt even start the tread about the isue....anyway the whole point is, for good sake grow up....ITS A GAME !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom