Future GnD ban for raids

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Disconnected, enay and ayne and any other alts they have are banned from all GnD raids, this goes for any guilds he is in too which includes Shadowlords Society, after Zeus was pl'ing one of his alts tonite and asked you not to kill the trigger but you still logged on your alts and killed it, its not nice and not polite. :wanker:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Not nice to Ban a whole guild either.
I Told him what would happen before he did it
please note
"this goes for any guilds he is in too"

if they want to remove him there guild then the guild isnt banned ofc, i just dont want to aid him or any one that supports his actions

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Banning SS seems a bit harsh with their whole history and all they have done in the past for Albion..

Borni will most likely sort it out tho - If you give him a bag of Gummi Bärchen ofc..

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Banning SS seems a bit harsh with their whole history and all they have done in the past for Albion..

Borni will most likely sort it out tho - If you give him a bag of Gummi Bärchen ofc..

think i allready said this
if they want to remove him there guild then the guild isnt banned ofc, i just dont want to aid him or any one that supports his actions

and afaik there not much left in SS havent been able to find one on /who all night/morning

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
lmao @ banning the whole of SS for something as petty as this.

That's truly pathetic & kind of shows your ability as a leader too. Good job! :wanker:

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie

That's truly pathetic & kind of shows your ability as a leader too. Good job! :wanker:

For crying out loud..
So what if he decided to ban the whole guild, its his decision.
And its not anymore pathetic than come here and whine about it.
If you dont like it then just dont take part in his raids.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

BUGS please grow up As a guild leader i take responsibility for any of my members actions and always have. if they did some to bring the name of the guild down i would sort it or remove them from the guild

I haven't Banned shadowlords I have Banned any guild he is part of

and what has me banning a selfish player from my raids got to do with my abilities to run an ml two day rush or arite raid or ml10 framing or a dragon or sidi riad?????

dont understand the logic there

if people like you bugs continue with you stupid logic ill never understand why i still play alb on excal and run stuff to help albs, i could just run them for the /as

and if you dont like what i do dont come on my raids and freddy house has an ignore button too

CorNokZ

For what are u banning SS? i didnt quite understand

he killed some mob or something and now you are all banned Buggy :(

And he is spelled BugZ! Can't believe ppl keep misspelling your name m8..

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowlords have now taken the person out of guild so they are welcome to join our raids whenever they want.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst i've never really held much interest in pve drama's, I do have to agree with them here.

Theres not a great deal you can do to act against someone that does something extremely lame against you in game, therefore it's the responsibility of the guilds to hold their members accountable for their actions as representitives of the guild.
If the guild doesn't care whats done under it's name then that name will be tarnished by those actions.
And it's good to note that SS also realised this by removing that person.

The only real petty or lame person here is the one that acted like an idiot in the first place, everyone else has just acted accordingly since.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
For what are u banning SS? i didnt quite understand

iIn alb si theres a Large camp of orc's or ogres that u can make "insta" respawn.
the camp is connected to 1Mob. if u kill that mob the camp wont respawn for a few hours. It was that mob he killed.

CorNokZ

Whilst i've never really held much interest in pve drama's, I do have to agree with them here.

Theres not a great deal you can do to act against someone that does something extremely lame against you in game, therefore it's the responsibility of the guilds to hold their members accountable for their actions as representitives of the guild.
If the guild doesn't care whats done under it's name then that name will be tarnished by those actions.
And it's good to note that SS also realised this by removing that person.

The only real petty or lame person here is the one that acted like an idiot in the first place, everyone else has just acted accordingly since.

Soooo... Killing a mob that hasn't been pulled is lame? It's not breaking ANY rules in the CoC or the precious(?!) SoTG!

But painting underpopulated realm's frontiers red is perfectly fine?

Can't really see the difference?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Soooo... Killing a mob that hasn't been pulled is lame? It's not breaking ANY rules in the CoC or the precious(?!) SoTG!

It is lame if your trying to PL, everyone knows the spot and how it works. It is a favourite spot for Necro PL's and there is pretty much always a queue for it.

CorNokZ

I've never been to the oh so great orc spot, and if I went I'd propably pull it right away without knowing wtf I was doing..

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

he knew what he was doing and pulled the trigger while i was resetting hence mob stealing (which is braking CoC)

and he did this because i said i would power level him, it was his way of says if you dont power level me you will not power level any one hence the harassment of other players.

CorNokZ and that happened loads and im fine with that but when some does it on purpose, because you would power level them its a different matter as its only intention is to grief other players

but a guide to orcs can be found here

ps and respawn at thurgus the inspirer can be up to 48 hours and it can take up 24 hours for both armies to reform so killing the orger squad leader can take it out of service for up to 36 hours but at its normally least 8hour

Thadius

Part of the furniture
How about trying to play the game properly and not powerlevel?

Or is that too hard for you?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
How about trying to play the game properly and not powerlevel?

Or is that too hard for you?

mmm how about you paying my subs for all 8 accounts i have on euro servers or may be shut up

i have been playing daoc for 4 and a bit years PVE is rather tedious after leveling so many toon currenty have 36 level 50s on dyvet so why on earth would i want to PVE solo on a reju cleric ?????

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
he knew what he was doing and pulled the trigger while i was resetting hence mob stealing (which is braking CoC)
it is only against the CoC if you had damaged the trigger (thus pulling it)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie

Theres many things in this game which are not against the CoC, including adding, camping and strafing but that does not mean those things are not anymore lame, anyone with half a brain can see the differance.

It's not illegal for me to drive my car at 10 miles an hour on a 30 mile an hour country road and hold up a miles worth of tail back traffic, that doesn't mean it's less of a ignorant and stupid thing to do.

Politeness costs nothing.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
mmm how about you paying my subs for all 8 accounts i have on euro servers or may be shut up

How about you stop whinging and crying because someone killed one mob. Its like banning someone from your raid because they got the rare drop that was on the cms before you...

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
rephrased:

1. Your argument on him breaking the CoC by stealing your mob is completely flawed and wrong, and in kagato's words ignorant and stupid. It would be breaking the CoC if the mob was engaged in combat with your group, and the person accused hit it.

2. You are abusing a flaw in the game mechanics to be able to recieve a insta-repop on these mobs. The trigger mob is supposed to be killed, and by not killing it you are not conforming to the SotG. The guy that killed it, is perfectly allowed to and in his rights to, and the game is designed for him to kill this mob, not for you to leave it.

3. Asking for someone to be removed from a guild is a large humiliation and hurtful to the player concerned.

Though he may have been harrassing you for powerlevel, all goa will do is point out the usefullness of the /ignore command. He did not break any rules.
Throwing your weight around as a raid leader is not going to make you popular, you look to me as quite an arrogant and ignorant dick.

Regards

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
Guys just shut it,killing the trigger is lame and tbh Thadius has a point:)

Tho sum1 shouldnt ban an entire guild for it,just tell an officer and he'll solve the problem himself,i kicked the guy from guild only to make sure no one stains SS's reputation.I would like to ask everyone to stop dweling on this matter,thank you

P.S. Yo Bambi <3 ;))

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
3. Asking for someone to be removed from a guild is a large humiliation and hurtful to the player concerned.

Indeed and nothing less then what the asshole deserved for being such a prick in the first place. Remember, he himself instigated this level of confrontation, not the people who were already happily exping, he deliberatly acted like a prick because he did not get his own way.

That deserves alot more then the humiliation of being kicked from a guild.

Corran

Part of the furniture
It's not illegal for me to drive my car at 10 miles an hour on a 30 mile an hour country road and hold up a miles worth of tail back traffic, that doesn't mean it's less of a ignorant and stupid thing to do.

Politeness costs nothing.

Dont know if you talking about in the UK. But that actually would be classed as dangerous driving. You can be charged with driving too slow just as easily as going to fast because you are causing an un-necessary hazard. Old people are especially prone to this, mainly on motor ways though.

That said, the law is strange. One my next door neighbours was driving so poorly he drove into a petrol pump, knocking it right out etc and nothing happened about it. Nothing like keeping dodgy drivers on the road

Methos

Loyal Freddie
To the poster of this thread

Attacking a guild like Shadowlords Society with some petty action like this is not the smartest thing you can do.

You can't tell Borni what to do, you can't tell Shadowlords Society what to do.

What you SHOULD have done, what the UNWRITTEN rule of all decent GM's in daoc is, is to contact Borni and sort this amongst yourself instead.
That's the way it's done.

I'll give you a little prediction: SS will have sorted the matter, you will 'unban' them in public, all things will go back to normal, except the reputation of GnD being telltales on FH, and trying to impose your will on HIGHLY respected guilds that have been here since day one.

Having said that, the SS member was wrong, they handled the matter... as a guild they did everything right... did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom