TV Futurama is back! Again!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Troldespejlet said it was shit compared to the older movies and seasons, so I won't get my hopes up tbh..

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
\o/ great news! Futurama is IMO the best of the animated funnies we have had since Simpsons kicked it all off.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Futurama has always seemed really lame to me, is it something you should watch from the 1st season to get into it? Only watched the odd episode

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I started in Season 2. Season 1 was a bit slow but still funny. Season 3 and 4 were fantastic I thought :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Have seen a majority of the series, and each of the movies. Loved them all. I guess I have something to watch legally now ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
loved the series (seymor butts always makes me cry though :( ) saw the movie benders big score and was quite disappointed tbh thought it was still better than the simposons movie which was utter toejam

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Futurama is for me the most funny and enjoyable series ive ever seen tbh :> It is so cramped with funnies that you don't get them all on the first watch, or fifth.. and it only gets better the more nerdy/sciency you are! And the characters are hilarious... Zap Brannigan is so fucking disgustingly funny hehe.

And this is truly great news!!!!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol wtf is that? dont tell me theres a game called utter toejam??

Agree with crispy about the shows goodness, it is stupid, funny and very clever while still having moments that actually are quite touching without becoming gagworthy.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Lets hope they don't do a Simpsons and make the latter series utter utter random shit-steaming piles of wank.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
lol wtf is that? dont tell me theres a game called utter toejam??

Agree with crispy about the shows goodness, it is stupid, funny and very clever while still having moments that actually are quite touching without becoming gagworthy.

"toejam and earl" if memory serves me.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I loved Futurama but the 4 movies were terrible and they were Comedy Central unless they get some of the team that worked with them on the TV show i will not get too excited but i do hope its a return to glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom