Funny vid (repost)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Have had some ppl asking for the funny warr vid with bamse music last couple of weeks so decided to bring it out in the light again.

Were gonna bump the original thread first but after checking 4-5 pages of flaming that had nothing to do with the vid I just post a new thread instead.

So here it is once more!

www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/Ragge2.wmv

Martok

Part of the furniture
man i love that vid!!! but it has me in horrible cata gfx i look fat on camer they say it adds 10lbs but i look like a hipo!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
In AD on Merlin we have a guy in the guild who's maintoon, a sorc, is named Bamse.. and.. his RLname is Rolf. I sense a conspiracy tbh! :eek6:

funny vid btw :)

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Think he was rr 10, not 11.. and he was always 2h sword spec :D

nah, think he was rr11. should know as he was i my guild for some time, but now I'm not sure anymore...

Have great memories of dueling him with my 45 warrior outside svasud OF :p where he also told me about the brilliant armor called "epic armor", was really exited about it 'till the rest of the guild told me it was crap :(

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
what is the song at the end? even though i dont understand it i find it quite interesting :touch:

Priz

Loyal Freddie
hahaha i remember that rvr night, we had alot of fun imo =) ragge/nelax/prizzerk/naglwar pretty nasty ma train =)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
grimlin said:
what is the song at the end? even though i dont understand it i find it quite interesting :touch:

It´s Bamse!

Priz

Loyal Freddie
swedish cartoon about the worlds strongest teddy =), go go Bamse strongest of em' all but he doesent like to pick a fight.. or something :p

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
bamse aka super ted ?

or is it the teddy with blue pants :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom