Funny scenario screen

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Awesome, thats about two seconds before you are searching for worms. :D

Hehe, actually I killed 2 of them, by hiding behind that tree to the right when low on health, the rest didn't bother. I ate the grass though when more came.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of classes can top the damage charts, it's hardly a comprehensive rvr stat. It doesn't really say anything about whats going on, I've seen matches with one BW topping 200k and another not breaking 20k, doesn't mean BW are OP or gimp, just means one player tried, the other didn't.
Yesterday I saw a SS of a Swordmaster at the top :D

The main problem is DoTs are a little OP at the moment due to the ablility to stack them and the problems removing them meaning whoever has the most dots can put out a lot of hurt (especially when they come with heal backlast, healing reduction debuff, resist debuff and snare).

Tbh i've not looked at how dots are stacking, but sometimes within seconds I have 2-3 lines of dots stacked on me, it takes 5s to cure each one. Occasionally i'll die before I can debuff the second dot (with all 3 hots stacked on me), but as i said, i'm not sure how they stack so im not certain if this was just a good co-ordinated attack

I agree a lot with what you say, and while i have seen a lot of other classes finish higher than BW's in dps tables, when you come up against a good one (or more) of them, staying alive is a serious bitch, more so that any other class :p

i think bringing in something like that which was in daoc "your target already has this effect" or whatever it was, if your "cast" of that spell was stronger / crit, it would take over the previous one.

im done bitching for the day, time to play medic.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Here's where I get hunted down and mobbed by my fellow Order. I don't actually find the AOE suck in and splat thing that Destruction do a problem...

As an Archmage I just target myself whilst being sucked in, remove curse thingy, and run out of it, then Group Heal like a loon (popping my Morale 2 if it's up for 50% cast times, ie 1.5sec cast on the Group Heal) and hey presto, everyone alive and kicking.

Of course, that might not happen for Order that much considering there's about 3 Archmage's actively playing (and I'm not really one of them due to freaking solo of lose craptastic awesomeness!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom