Funniest Video's Of All Time

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Post your favourite funniest video's off youtube ect on here :) :england:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Watched both of his standups already, RP is really good.

Flintlock

Banned
YouTube videos?

Hey. How do you add YouTube vids to these posts? I can't see any options for it?

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Hey. How do you add YouTube vids to these posts? I can't see any options for it?

Just post the youtube link I didn't do anything it just does it automatically.

Bloody annoying tbh, takes much longer to load the page when theres a load of vids.

There should be an option.

Flintlock

Banned
Am too tired to listen to heavy comics. Just did an 8 mile run! Anyways the only stuff I see lately are videos - player videos both DAoC and WoW. To be honest there are loads of hillarious WoW videos but the is one guy - Oxhorn - that produces really funny and thoughtful vids. Check these out:

YouTube - Inventing Swear Words 2
[youtubevid]GLrk4J6hK0M[/youtubevid]

YouTube - Drunken Kodo Riding
[youtubevid]195fOIy9ipk[/youtubevid]

There are loads by Oxhorn. The above are just 2 I really like. Just silly lighthearted fun.

Edit: Darn - I can see what you mean now. I thought the url would just show - not the vids. Oh well.

Flintlock

Banned
Dressed up like eminem and f*cked a girl behind some heavy machinery?

Might have managed f*cking a girl behind some heavy machinery before the run but not after (who is eminem - 50 yr old guy here mind). For me heaven after a run is to crack open some ice cold cans of lager - or beer - or anything cold and wet come to think of it :drink:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Might have managed f*cking a girl behind some heavy machinery before the run but not after (who is eminem - 50 yr old guy here mind). For me heaven after a run is to crack open some ice cold cans of lager - or beer - or anything cold and wet come to think of it :drink:

Ah, eminem is a white rapper guy who amde a movie named "8 mile" or some such.

Anyone who drinks rather then has sex(or anything else), is ok in my books :D

Overdriven

Unfortunately toht only has the option of the beverage.

Handling a bottle of JD/Sambuca while 'in the act' is a bitch -_- Realising you've finished the bottle in between, then throwing up for 40 minutes (1l of it) makes it worse.

"Ooooh yeaahh..." *Blink* "Euugghhhhh" *Throw up*

Flintlock

Banned
Handling a bottle of JD/Sambuca while 'in the act' is a bitch -_- Realising you've finished the bottle in between, then throwing up for 40 minutes (1l of it) makes it worse.

How come you haven't made such an arse of yourself on this forum as eh - well Thugs? His drunken exploits and nonsensical postings whilst under the influence are legendary.

Overdriven

How come you haven't made such an arse of yourself on this forum as eh - well Thugs? His drunken exploits and nonsensical postings whilst under the influence are legendary.

I'm not thugs, you underling. I'm Overdriven. Please check old BG posts where I use to flame him.

Unlike some, I don't tend to turn a PC on when I'm drunk. The few times I have, I can't even remember how to type. :D

ANYWAY!

Back to video posting

Flintlock

Banned
edit - er go to Ricky Gervais... Obviously. and its the Extras vid top left, click to start.

Ain't on YouTube (eh, read the topic title) but hell it is hilarious. Laughed my arse off (that sounds pretty unique). Watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom