Funky bug with Stat migration

F

Faeldawn

Was messing around with my stat migration recently, upping this a little, lowering that a little etc, then i logged off.

Logged back on to see my stats as follows:

Strength 105
Quickness 112
Focus 153

oops

At first i figured i had assigned the stats wrong, but there is a minimum level for all these 3 base stats, for a human this is 400 :)

No idea what i've done, the points arent allocated elsewhere, they have simply vanished.

Funy as hell tho, if i sample for resources, after 4 tries im tired and need a lil lie down :) If i extract DNA, after 3 attempts im shagged-out again, and need a rest :)

This game really doesnt like me :D

E

Ebonn

Looks like its your lucky day! one of my spices ( grey gabaki ) for some reason cures all of them weird stat loss bug's.

Go buy some Grey Gabaki ( have some on sale at my vendor just by coincidence :p ) eat it. when it wears off and the downer goes all stats will be back to normal!. had to do it a few times myself, /tendWound always seems to make my stats go funny.

S

Serbitar

Originally posted by Ebonn
Looks like its your lucky day! one of my spices ( grey gabaki ) for some reason cures all of them weird stat loss bug's.

Go buy some Grey Gabaki ( have some on sale at my vendor just by coincidence :p ) eat it. when it wears off and the downer goes all stats will be back to normal!. had to do it a few times myself, /tendWound always seems to make my stats go funny.

PLUG !!!111

F

Faeldawn

Cheers Ebonn, they have reset themselves tho after the last patch thankfully but its nice to know how to sort it when the patches stop coming so think and fast.

Users who are viewing this thread