Fun!

C

CptDoom

Just thought id let u all know how much fun i had with this game last night, well 1.46 as i flogged resistance as i didnt think it was played online ever.

Neway my friend came round with his pc and we lanned them and used my wubley nildram connection to play online together, couldnt believe we were getting 52 ping each on the same line considering the server was in belgium.

Neway, 25 people all playing, ctf, several ai missions, me as a sniper and him as a m60 bloke, running round together blowing seven shades of shit out of everything that moved. And the same happening to us etc.. (of course). People actually apologising for tking (which is REALLY easy to do in this game), people actually helping each hother out, not much in the way of vehicles (infantry is far far more fun), ive not had this much fun playing a game in donkeys years apart from maybe the bf1942 demo (i guess the reason i tried ofp again was being reminded by EA's flawed gem) and i want to play more and more. My friend is a pc sceptic favouring going out and getting pissed and he was reduced to a child screaming blue murder whenever he got killed. But he was loving every minute of it and so was i.

So WTF do u all play???, I have checked the barryservers occasionally and no one ever seems to play there, i understand i need resistance and 1.90 but this will happen if i could have some details on where u play etc and how often and this forum seems quite busy so u must all play (unless u n00bs are still trying to finish the sp mode =p).

Tah for now

W

Will

Noobs indeed.:eek:

There is a game very night on the Barrysworld number one server, normally getting up to 8 players by half nine or so. Coop play mostly, though people are starting to demand some CTF action now.

So get Resistance and come play.

K

*Kornholio*

Fresh meat :D If you use irc, quite a few peeps idle in #bwofp - good place to start looking for a game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom