Fun with Vintergatan and co

A

acei

This is not a whine, it's to show how much fun i've had today with Vintergatan and co:

5 of us were happily running on our alts in Doden's Gruva (mid RvR dungeon), we killed a few middies here and there, including 2 members of Vintergatan.

10minutes later a fg of mids almost all level 50's jumped us....

We return 10minutes later on our main's (all level 50) as we're about to enter the dungeon about 6 of them appear at the entrance, we kill 4 of them the other 2 ran back inside. Then 2 of us went inside not reliasing there was about 1.5fg waiting for them, i run inside rezz both of our fallen and then our sorceror mezzes all 1.5fg of them. We then /assist to kill ALL of them.

10minutes later 3FULL GROUPS come and wipe out 5 of us.... does it really take that many to kill a RR4 and 4 RR3's? lol

Anyway next time you use 3FG to kill 5ppl maybe you'll have more respect instead of /slap /rude /dismiss (this sentence is the only part of my whine).

D

Divinia

cool d00d, who bought the cinematic rights?

D

duact

vintergatan sux thats all u are not uuber or somthing

A

acei

Originally posted by duact
vintergatan sux thats all u are not uuber or somthing
did i say we were? lol i was laughing at how much they suck to kill 5 people with 3fg and then /rude /slap /dismiss etc. C'mon if you HAVE to kill 5 people with 3fg you have no right to /emote lol

C

censi

This isnt a whine, but I justed wanted to point out how much they sux and we rox. ****s.

N

noaim

Originally posted by acei
did i say we were? lol i was laughing at how much they suck to kill 5 people with 3fg and then /rude /slap /dismiss etc. C'mon if you HAVE to kill 5 people with 3fg you have no right to /emote lol

No you wanted us to do that.

Z

Zoldot

wow albs kill mids!!! o_O
I bilieve only a few of those from the beginning were lvl 50...
the most of them were probably 35-49
I know vintergatan since I Played in this guild before I quitted.
sorry if I dissapoint you but wow you killed lvl 35-49??? 1.5 fg?? omg you are UBAH!!!! yeah probably some of them were lvl 50 but I can ensure you many of them were not. then they bring some more and htey kill you, it's not like they brought 1 more ppl every time so they needed 3 fg to kill you, they could do it with less... but out of those 3 fg I bet half of them were not lvl 50 either.

N

Nazghul-

Dodens gruva is a popular exp place for a lot of mids. You will seldom find a lvl 50 mid there. More common is lvl 38-45.

Grats on taking them out. You are uber :p

Users who are viewing this thread