Fun public tg raid feb 5th- read inside

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
pjuppe said:
less warriors, more ppl need to bring healers. i don't wanna be forced to bring my own ^^

bring your healer for strong roleplay!

advantix

Fledgling Freddie
Chr Thornhoj said:
How long do you think this will take? (vav runs 2 ml raids the 5th)

if we're going issorden room and all the way to king and queen, this will take 4-5 hours atleast.. depending on how many we are ofc:)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
will most likely show up with my war, unless i can roll for warr items when playing shaman, i can bring that instead...

X

xGenocidex

should take a stupid amount of time.. apparently 12 mids can get down to queens room in 6 hours :S so a zerg of us should dominate the place... baring in mind on shitty easy guards and such we will just zerg them none of this stand back pull 1 kill it bollocks :p when we get to harder guards tho its safe mode

Mccload

Fledgling Freddie
RSA on Excel made it to King and Queens room with 40+ Today , was a great fight kill the Queen, BUt we could not kill the :twak: KING some strange reason he would take dmg then reheal himself.

We tryed on the pad!!!
We tryed and off the pad!!
Also in the corner where he spwns!!

BTW we never used LW or any proc wpns............... :( :(

So hope u get more in Battlegroup as think we had the tanks but could not give the dmged that was needed.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Mccload said:
RSA on Excel made it to King and Queens room with 40+ Today , was a great fight kill the Queen, BUt we could not kill the :twak: KING some strange reason he would take dmg then reheal himself.

We tryed on the pad!!!
We tryed and off the pad!!
Also in the corner where he spwns!!

BTW we never used LW or any proc wpns............... :( :(

So hope u get more in Battlegroup as think we had the tanks but could not give the dmged that was needed.

Read from somewhere that you need certain amount of ppl to be able to do it (was it 50, I am not sure). If you don't got that amount of people, he keeps healing.

X

xGenocidex

just see how this first raid goes ;) not expecting any superman tactics or such just wanna relax and have some fun in pve :cheers: if it does go well tho i'd host more

viio

Fledgling Freddie
More would be good, givf Guthlac shield :O

I'll bring my shammie bot in tow cos I imagine buffs will be in shortage with this warrior zerg!

X

xGenocidex

zerker cemi0! lets get a start on some dual wielders for some damage ;) nice big tank/light tank mix would be ace for tg

viio

Fledgling Freddie
Group of 8 warriors all shield swiping and cross-guarding :p No problemo!

xappu

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in as a lvl 50 healer or a 41 rm :) (if rm dings 44) ill bring healer in

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
ok i can join with either augshamm trispec healer (still yellow cel) or a 48 savage just pick one of them

X

xGenocidex

Gaino said:
ok i can join with either augshamm trispec healer (still yellow cel) or a 48 savage just pick one of them

Healer since i've not seen a great deal of them sign up yet :eek6: I'll be bringing my bb (has fop)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
All ready for today then ;)

im rdy, 1 Q thou, can you only roll for the class you are going with ? reason i wonder this is should i take my warr or my shaman down there =P

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Been at work for last 2h now and :( :(
wish you guys best of luck thou and hope I can make it next time.

More raids like this, say like every third week or so, since theres alot of good items in that cave.
I would not like to have moded raids for tg but atleast some more often, yes I can cohost if anyone need, but as of now I'v only had the fun joy to :twak: king and queen once, so I lack the knowledge to lead tg by myselfe.

In my book TG is the most fun cave to raid, like an instace for a /bg.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca said:
im rdy, 1 Q thou, can you only roll for the class you are going with ? reason i wonder this is should i take my warr or my shaman down there =P

I sure hope everyone can roll for anything, else he would have stated it in the rules. If we cant then I guess we will see 30 warriors 1 shaman and 1 healer or so ^^

X

xGenocidex

Prydwen

and since this is a test raid more or less to see how many people we get everyone can roll for anything :p future raids class based tho

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
Prydwen

and since this is a test raid more or less to see how many people we get everyone can roll for anything :p future raids class based tho

Should atleast make so you can nominate another char than the one your attending with. Else you gonna get shit loads of Warriors and noone to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom