fun in thid today

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
till alb's pulled out a mini-zerg lol :p

give more good bg1 times for my ickle newbie movie ;>

p.s. anyone i duel will be recorded for movie :)!

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
till alb's pulled out a mini-zerg lol :p

give more good bg1 times for my ickle newbie movie ;>

p.s. anyone i duel will be recorded for movie :)!

GIvf bm movie! :clap:

Pdqmezzin
Ruthz

/Thidranki Outkasts

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
am currently making.... but didnt bother record any last night... doubt that'd be of any interest seeing me getting ganked by 2 fg ich of alb's when im duo with a light eld or another bm :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
was kinda annoyin night for me tbh :mad: alb zerg was okay but was group of 4 who had peps who actually new wat they where doin so i coudent run from them lol. or i could run but 4/5 times they caught my the buggers never gave up kept chasin me for 3+ mins.
ohw and 100deathblows on druid!! 1900 more for title lol

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
i'll gif ya a go mate, and stop gankin me with ur lil stelol dou, sux, sorry bout the backstab but tbh i had to kill ye once and wen u were out of the picture well..u were there :)
p.s sorry bout annoyin ya the last day toffie, just a mate was gifin me the odd buff and for some reason everytime i got back he was on like 20% hp, had to do u summa :)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Well you ganked me once with them 3 vs 1 but I understand I was trebbing their buffbot ... that's like a softspot :cheers:

second time was taking a piss though :p healer, skald , and then you pa me lol ... :p was funny when you stopped hitting me at 20% and I still won vs the healer and skald .. but hey they were blue so not that hard really

thanks for stopping though :fluffle: really hate that healer , always interrupting my buffbot killing spree's

and at nichii's, you got strafe skills alright but I ain't no saint either :D was fun , I was playing on laptop so it's abit hard to counter the strafe with it though and you hurt my friars feelings lol :p

and to elkei ... you totally scared the living shit out of me when you jumped me outside atk .. and I thought I was dead when i didn't had stun in yet at 45% hp but then ... finally got stun off and used a healpot just to be sure think if I hadn't used healpot I would have been on 10% instead on 25%ish
nice try though ^^ give more of those fights

and last poor little ducky .. why don't you have crush resist capped !!! that's like suicide in thid :twak:

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
stop gankin me with ur lil stelol dou, sux

well, me and stelool killed nearly a fg albs together heh xD

... sorry if Invy we're there ~~

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lastnight was good for me untill the lag started, had a cuple of nice fights running unbuffed meant they were very close :) And PDQ and Thudo did not gank me so thanks to them too.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Pallys OP ? :sex: it's just you are thrust ... I have 16%thrust resist + plate is thrust resistant also I think + ...plate ... + 434 af and If I twist with shield chant I have bout 450 :eek2:

tbh your not hurting me it's more like tickeling :fluffle:

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:
Pallys OP ? :sex: it's just you are thrust ... I have 16%thrust resist + plate is thrust resistant also I think + ...plate ... + 434 af and If I twist with shield chant I have bout 450 :eek2:

tbh your not hurting me it's more like tickeling :fluffle:

Imho crush Pallys are the most op class in thid at the moment. Takes me forever to take em down even using a big ass hammer with 250 strength.

Especially when they have a barrel of healing eh Toffie :)

Tundero

Dorimor1

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
Imho crush Pallys are the most op class in thid at the moment. Takes me forever to take em down even using a big ass hammer with 250 strength.

Especially when they have a barrel of healing eh Toffie :)

Tundero

I know fighting crush paladins can be a nightmare especially if you're up against Miekemuis. You'll get about 50% or more taken off you after the stun duration but aslong as you hit very hard after that you should be able to scrape a victory. Failing that, strafe like mad.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I know fighting crush paladins can be a nightmare especially if you're up against Miekemuis. You'll get about 50% or more taken off you after the stun duration but aslong as you hit very hard after that you should be able to scrape a victory. Failing that, strafe like mad.

tbh its not Meikemis killing me im worried about, its him killing PDQ before I can drop him. In fact I have found the best strategy is to just drop a rear snare on him with spear and go kill someone else :)

Tundero

Zdeath

Banned
GrafenburgMerc said:
tbh its not Meikemis killing me im worried about, its him killing PDQ before I can drop him. In fact I have found the best strategy is to just drop a rear snare on him with spear and go kill someone else :)

Tundero

Then some level reaver comes and breaks the snare.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Wel yeah but if I am snared , the reaver can't break my snare only a mid can :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom