Fun Fun Fun :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dunno why but i hate to be zerged :eek7: ... giv fg vs fg :twak:

Was fun fighting you last night! Good to see some mids again, eventho Savage Conclave gave us a good wooping most of the times we met them :x

Had a few good 8v8 fights and took out alot of hibs at crau gates.. That was kinda fun ;P

Was a good night last night tbh

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=216406

Fuck off Manisch, really. At least try to remember wtf u posted 30 seconds ago.

It was quite good, we had plenty of fights vs Apocalipsis Reloaded and TC and I am sure they enjoyed it too.

I was just wondering about other FGs I saw and asked myself why they didn't go to the other side.

I can enjoy a situation and still wish for improvements.

Obviously you missed to read my thank you note below the picture, maybe it got lost in Straef's and Septina's spam (who are not playing either).

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Plenty of fights vs Apoc and I was studying math!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It was quite good, we had plenty of fights vs Apocalipsis Reloaded and TC and I am sure they enjoyed it too.

I was just wondering about other FGs I saw and asked myself why they didn't go to the other side.

I can enjoy a situation and still wish for improvements.

Obviously you missed to read my thank you note below the picture, maybe it got lost in Straef's and Septina's spam (who are not playing either).

"Link Dead PuG looks for the first 3 hours for FG fights roaming everywhere,"

Now surely u had fg fights in the bowl after 3 hours whilest iRvR (?!? wtf) on, to me it seemed a moan, but that's me. And tbh 5 fgs running aren't, ideally, the best u can get. Gl anyway.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
"Link Dead PuG looks for the first 3 hours for FG fights roaming everywhere,"

Now surely u had fg fights in the bowl after 3 hours whilest iRvR (?!? wtf) on, to me it seemed a moan, but that's me. And tbh 5 fgs running aren't, ideally, the best u can get. Gl anyway.

Blah blah blah. I didn't consider the other Alb groups into the drawing as I obviously was not stuck to them, so 5-7 FGs is plenty for one zone when all realms have port to it.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ok crom then frankly i dont care and some people who play activly on the sever dont care what you think and the same goes for posters who dont play the sever activly anymore either. we play a sever that you dislike, fine i understand this. however we play this and try to make the best out of it, the last thing we need is persistant whine and negative attitudes on this board from people who dont play it anymore. i hear avalon is great from those who play it, those who post here on fh and say its amazing. why not post on avalons boards and be happy? or are you just finding it difficult to leave this cluster?

as for free speach communities which you elude to, i think this board was designed as a gathering place for sharing information, organizing raids, and collaborating on projects..hibguard etc ;) i dont think that when this board was setup that people could have forseen how it would degenerate into whine, personal attacks and doom sayers. well maybe whine but not the personal attacks and saying ''i hope you die you c**t, french bast**d and so on. anyways judging from your sig your not that active during the summer months so why bother comming on here when your so inactive? finding it hard to let go of fh?

realistically there is no such thing as freedom of speech. speech is offered for its own sake, just for the sake of expression. if enough toes are stepped on your freedom of speech quickly disappears. an example is people getting banned on this forum for personal attacks. altho you express your opinion and its freedom of speech you still get a ban no matter how many people may agree with you. however perhaps there is freespeech to an extent. this occurs however for a very small number of people. we could crom launch into the un free speach charter or the usa first amendment but i dont think this is the place for such a debate.

if it bothers you so much, why dont you just put some ppl on ignore and be done with it? Its like whining over smokers when u can move away 20 steps and get rid of that disgusting filthy smell. I just move away abit and keep on smiling dude, take advise and do the same :) Its not hard. Take manisch for example, I just stopped reading his posts some time ago and now I dont care about him at all, it do work to ignore, trust me. Thats the wonderful thing with a forum, you DONT have to read it if you DONT WANT TO. Simple enuff I think ye? :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Blah blah blah. I didn't consider the other Alb groups into the drawing as I obviously was not stuck to them, so 5-7 FGs is plenty for one zone when all realms have port to it.

U make me smile ... sometimes. Conveniently passing by the contraddictions when pointed out lol

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
if it bothers you so much, why dont you just put some ppl on ignore and be done with it? Its like whining over smokers when u can move away 20 steps and get rid of that disgusting filthy smell. I just move away abit and keep on smiling dude, take advise and do the same :) Its not hard. Take manisch for example, I just stopped reading his posts some time ago and now I dont care about him at all, it do work to ignore, trust me. Thats the wonderful thing with a forum, you DONT have to read it if you DONT WANT TO. Simple enuff I think ye? :)

Ignorance is a bliss.
Smoking in public places where it is forbidden is ignorant.

Why don't you take your own advice and move away when you smoke? Especially if the people you will attack with it are already standing there enjoying their fresh air.

So come up with better comparisons please.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
seriously, we all know you dislike the server and think it's shit but do you really need to fill every positive thread with it? just leave the active players that enjoy the server alone and stop bitching all the time.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
ok crom then frankly i dont care and some people who play activly on the sever dont care what you think and the same goes for posters who dont play the sever activly anymore either. we play a sever that you dislike, fine i understand this.

You made a mistake early in your post, which is a shame. I'd just like to correct you here. I do like the server, and i do play on it. I am however a realist. I dont slag Duvet off, or bitch about it just for the sake of it, then again I wont filter everything I say through rose tinted glass, or coat my responses in sugar for the consumption of some people on this board who live in perpetual denial.

Ive said, you can have fun still on duvet, ive said i'm personally still having some good playing sessions on here, just keep your expectations low, i wont insult you by putting up the link.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Take manisch for example, I just stopped reading his posts some time ago and now I dont care about him at all, it do work to ignore, trust me.

hehe so you admit that Manisch posts are usually bullshit ? ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
U make me smile ... sometimes. Conveniently passing by the contraddictions when pointed out lol

I didn't even understand what you wrote. I don't try. All I see from you for months now on the FH forums is:

- how some certain players or groups or guilds killed Dyvet,
- how Dyvet is shit even though some players come up with initiative and positive threads and enjoy it there,
- how someone you have beaten in the game is playing shit.

Just grow up or move away and take everyone else who is posting the same crap over and over again about how Dyvet is dead and everybody left there is shit simply with you and never come back again.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I didn't even understand what you wrote. I don't try. All I see from you for months now on the FH forums is:

- how some certain players or groups or guilds killed Dyvet,
- how Dyvet is shit even though some players come up with initiative and positive threads and enjoy it there,
- how someone you have beaten in the game is playing shit.

Just grow up or move away and take everyone else who is posting the same crap over and over again about how Dyvet is dead and everybody left there is shit simply with you and never come back again.

Will surely do now that u opened my eyes; keep on dreaming :twak: .
Truth is tuff to take, u'd better take yer own advice before trying to spit off sentences tbh.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously, just fuck off, take Septina, Stallion and co with you.

No one cares about you as all you do is to moan like muppets and slag others or Dyvet while not playing.

The action for zerg and FGs yesterday was quite good and if the solo'ers would have moved to Bled for example it would be a perfect situation for all.

Some guys on Dyvet are still trying to make something out this place while most of you legged it to other place to moan from there.

Aren't you busy playing on "better" clusters or enjoying the summer?

Wondered when you'd start sniffing around. It always amazes me how you make posts with no reference to things like 'facts' or 'truth'. As ive hinted at, but not said explicitly, ive been back on duvet recently. So while I will be [mostly] enjoying the summer, i'm still playing on duvet, and for the moment at least have pretty much knocked avalon on the head becasue the gg has effectively fallen through on their. Like you and the others, I to am trying to make the most of a bad situation, and see the good in the server. However, unlike you, im moaning a lot less (other than humourous jibes now and again) and also unlike you, on the whole, am trying and be contructive on my more serious posts, while still holding a certain amount of objectivity.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ignorance is a bliss.
Smoking in public places where it is forbidden is ignorant.

Why don't you take your own advice and move away when you smoke? Especially if the people you will attack with it are already standing there enjoying their fresh air.

So come up with better comparisons please.

I stopped smoking years ago, what i meant was, if you are bothered by the stench, just move away from it and keep on smiling :) simple isnt it?

So I do think its a quite striking comparison actually.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hehe so you admit that Manisch posts are usually bullshit ? ;)

I dont admit anything, I just think he's kinda sad, but who gives a shit really.

-"WYATT FUCKING EARP!!"

god i love that scene :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Also thats a lot of bile and vitriole from you previously manisch, ive had a couple of posts recently where ive taken a view contrary to yours, but try and keep things on an even keel, the only daoc im playing at the moment is on Duvet, so play nice :fluffle:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie

in ireland we have a smoking ban for all public places, meaning you can only smoke outdoors and not inside a building, apart from your car or house. its a great law! :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
in ireland we have a smoking ban for all public places, meaning you can only smoke outdoors and not inside a building, apart from your car or house. its a great law! :)

Never understood why england lagged so far behind ireland and scotland on this.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Best law ever.

And <3 Guinness and Dingle and Dublin and all the other cities inbetween.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
if thats a good law id be scared to face a say mediocre or bad one :/

brad

Fledgling Freddie
--Do not try and convince us there is action. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
**What truth?
--There is no action.
**There is no action?
--Then you'll see, that it is not the action that bends, it is only yourself.

Sounds like the matrix, Are you neo?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
bloody tourists, and stop pm'ing me, i've better things to be doin...

Hahaha, I said you accuse others of cheating, you called me a sad man where it was you who opened a thread on FH about me cheating in Agramon and I was just laging for you.

What happened to Demodar btw, did he loose his Speedy Gonzales boots?

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I stopped smoking years ago, what i meant was, if you are bothered by the stench, just move away from it and keep on smiling :) simple isnt it?

So I do think its a quite striking comparison actually.

Hey Shike, you did it again!

You read a manisch post :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

we have pretty much the same in Sweden too, its great tbh :) It's annoying when a crowd stand outside buildingdoors and such though, but, can always move away from those and be happy anyway ;-)

Hey Shike, you did it again!

You read a manisch post :(

I'd expect that to be quite obvious since I did post something that involved him dont you think? :)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
we have pretty much the same in Sweden too, its great tbh :) It's annoying when a crowd stand outside buildingdoors and such though, but, can always move away from those and be happy anyway ;-)

you´re swedish? haha you poor bastard :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom