Fun Fun Fun :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sure as hell better in many way then UK, but then again drink is too expensive >.<

Homebrew is the solution!
Generally a solution of methanol, poisonous esters and ethers. But what da hell, it might give you throat cancer, but still gets you drunk.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
its funny how folk can reply saying theres no action when there retired whick in my mind mans they dont play, i injoyed Rvr yesterday, i was duo with a cabby im not a high RR but i put up some good fights in emain mezzing 2Fgs the running for my life watching on pan cam them all purging etc well funny.

So why dint we just all stop whining and start playing the game for fun!! while it last.

And 2 thoses that have retired and being so nevative guess what

F***OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
its funny how folk can reply saying theres no action when there retired whick in my mind mans they dont play, i injoyed Rvr yesterday, i was duo with a cabby im not a high RR but i put up some good fights in emain mezzing 2Fgs the running for my life watching on pan cam them all purging etc well funny.

So why dint we just all stop whining and start playing the game for fun!! while it last.

And 2 thoses that have retired and being so nevative guess what

F***OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just slack language - people say there is no action, they mean there isnt a lot of action, also people say there is no action to mean there is no action they enjoy (1v1, 8v8, mass zerg), and also they say no action to mean there is no variation in enemies.

Additionally, this 'fuck off' attitude from some people (though i think yours is tongue in cheek here) is reprehensible and doesnt help anyone, nor help the server. Peeps wanna be encouraging others back, not pushing them away. Why poke someone when you can give them a hug instead ... awww.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Why would you want to hug someone telling that you're shit, playing vs shit people on a shit cluster? I don't mean you with that now fyi.

To convince them they are wrong! Show them the error of their ways.

Aside from that, too easy for people to think they are included in the 'fuck off from our cluster', when they might not be - a lot of the TT guys for example are good people, and im sure certain incidents aside, overall people would like to see em back (though dont think it will ever happen) - TT used for illustrative purposes only, though thats not to say i dont think they are all lovely (and i know lots wont agree with me, but there it is) :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sure as hell better in many way then UK, but then again drink is too expensive >.<

drinking cost abit yeh :/ Not a real problem though unless you drink shitloads I guess :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
To convince them they are wrong! Show them the error of their ways.

have you ever seen a post on FH where the poster admits that he/she's wrong? most of what i see is posts telling the others what retards or n00bs they are.

but then again i might be wrong.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
have you ever seen a post on FH where the poster admits that he/she's wrong? most of what i see is posts telling the others what retards or n00bs they are.

but then again i might be wrong.

ehm.. seen quite a few through the years even back in the ol barrysworld

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, I said you accuse others of cheating, you called me a sad man where it was you who opened a thread on FH about me cheating in Agramon and I was just laging for you.

wow that must have been what all of 18months-2years ago? U either bare alot of grudges or u trolled through all my 500+ posts hence the comment ur sad

Septina

Part of the furniture
wow that must have been what all of 18months-2years ago? U either bare alot of grudges or u trolled through all my 500+ posts hence the comment ur sad

This is Manisch we're talking about, he klings on to one thing, uses it for his puny attempts at flamebaiting and never lets it go. :p
It's really quite amusing to watch to be honest. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

No, I just remember it. Was the first and last time someone called me a cheater and it was quite easy to remeber. I also connected your accusation to some chain grappling and your groups consisting of 13 and some bombing.

Quite a catchy image.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
No, I just remember it. Was the first and last time someone called me a cheater and it was quite easy to remeber. I also connected your accusation to some chain grappling and your groups consisting of 13 and some bombing.

Quite a catchy image.

U usually dont think that people from the grp u just beat for the 4th time in a row without them eating 100 DI points cheat.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Quite a catchy image.

NFD GG1 didnt run with adds, unless they were uninvited. So less throwing muck around. We continually tried to keep our slate clean re 8v8 fights during the last 2 years or so. There no misdirection from me here, that was a group policy - any fuck ups were purely accidental and would result in much internal gnashing of teeth.

Though i'm sure Jupi would be the first to say he did a bit of chain grappling. His sig was even Jupiter El Grapplo for a good while.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If u need to dig out things happened years ago, u really need to keep u busy doing something else tbh.

the funny thing is, its not even relevant. Still to be honest, at least muck raking keeps the thread intersting.

If Manish is actually disagreeing with the fact that the three NFD guild groups havent run a no add policy for the last two years, then thats up to him. I know its not the case, as ive spent a lot of time in at least two of them, on a pretty regular basis. He can go on as much as he wants, the majority of people here no its true, even if weve made the odd unavoidable fuck up, as anygroup does now and again.

I have the courage of my convictions on this, im not sure Manisch has any convictions, or even knows what a conviction is.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If u need to dig out things happened years ago, u really need to keep u busy doing something else tbh.

the funny thing is, its not even relevant. Still to be honest, at least muck raking keeps the thread intersting.

If Manish is actually disagreeing with the fact that the three NFD guild groups havent run a no add policy for the last two years, then thats up to him. I know its not the case, as ive spent a lot of time in at least two of them (and Gahn can speak for his himself), on a pretty regular basis. He can go on as much as he wants, the majority of people here no its true, even if weve made the odd unavoidable fuck up, as anygroup does now and again.

I have the courage of my convictions on this, when Manisch posts, his convictions always seem to get left at the door, in the pursuit of producing a bitchy thread, that just strays further and further from the point in the pursuit of his own vendettas.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
or, just dont bother with newbs thinking they actually belong to the old FGscene? :) Just dont care about it Crom, anyone who actually is worth bothering with when it comes to FGvsFG knows what you have done and not done and at the end of the day, thats what matters, not wannabees that are nothing but supposedly reborn zerging bridgecampers.

just me few pennies ofc :)

-"hmm"
-"Good shooting.."
<crosses his arms>
-"Bad shooting"

Gahn

Resident Freddy

If Manish is actually disagreeing with the fact that the three NFD guild groups havent run a no add policy for the last two years, then thats up to him. I know its not the case, as ive spent a lot of time in at least two of them (and Gahn can speak for his himself), on a pretty regular basis. He can go on as much as he wants, the majority of people here no its true, even if weve made the odd unavoidable fuck up, as anygroup does now and again.

I have the courage of my convictions on this, when Manisch posts, his convictions always seem to get left at the door, in the pursuit of producing a bitchy thread, that just strays further and further from the point in the pursuit of his own vendettas.

Tbh m8 i don't give a shit about what's Mr M_Troll thinks, he just tries to bait around. Only thing is, since none of us jumped on the Ebay shitOmatic against him, i can't really understand where the fuck he tries to go to.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

exactly how I see it :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, was a point when I thought manisch was starting to tone his crap down quite a bit, and he was making some pretty sensible posts, he just seems to of degenerated back to form over the last couple of months, while most other people have got a bit more of a sensible head on. Guess someone always has to fill the role of prime FH troll.

Just hope that he can take a look at his responses, and maybe work a bit more on pushing that group he's working on, and perhaps change his tone to actually encourage the return of a bit more full group action and do that both in game and on the forum, but then, that would be making a positive contribution, which seems to be a real struggle at the moment for him.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yeah, keep your sensible talks up.

Still funny to see some pictures from the old threads with 2 or 3 set FGs of Hibs next to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom