Fun Fun Fun

O

old.Outlaw

How come ur not all comign to Emain l8ley>?

Can we some of u b4 the weekend is ova pls :swords:

S

spankya

Fed up of getting zerged in emain all the time :( I normally go out with guild group and then we always meet 3-6 groups at once. Kinda boring so cba to rvr much. Met your group in emain the other day which was a cool fight :) 1fg v 1fg. Then the zerg came and finished us off :(

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by spankya
Fed up of getting zerged in emain all the time :( I normally go out with guild group and then we always meet 3-6 groups at once. Kinda boring so cba to rvr much. Met your group in emain the other day which was a cool fight :) 1fg v 1fg. Then the zerg came and finished us off :(

Just for info, got zerged tonite by mids in odins (4fg minimum, didnt have time to count em all), then zerged by NP in Emain (3-4fg, may be wrong tho).

No idea whats happened to all the albs tho, havent seen many since SI came out :)

O

old.Xanthian

I think its Mids turn to zerg now.
Just ran into 3FG in emain at 3am :/

O

old.Zarko

You know why.. Did not imagine you ever had fun in Emain either.

M

mastade

Mids are prolly just testing how their new relics are working :p

T

Tyka

Most of Vengeance been playing around with SI and doing drop hunts and we pretty much enjoy ourselves, after doing everything in rvr we want to try out some new stuff. But Outlaw dear dont worry, im gonna be there emaining with you soon enough ;)

A

Alrindel

Mids are uberzerging like crazy since Nolby came back to Excalibur, camping the milegates in Odin's and Emain.

Last night Albs bought 11 full groups to attack Crauch.

Thanks, I'll stay in HyBrasil for a bit until you get bored and go away.

F

Faeldawn

Personally, it was nice to see the NP emblem running around in emain again, when u kill em its even more enjoyable (so im told :rolleyes: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom