Fun fight Danyan

T

taobitzz

You hit harder than most >< I would have saluted but I was dead :p

Bonebitz.

D

Danya

Missed my backstab or I'd have owned you. :p
Was fun though, BDs are a challenge, I like challenges. ;)

D

Danya

How many hp do you have btw? I got to test my PA on you today, wondering how close I would have come to a one-shot if you weren't already on 50%.

T

taobitzz

approx 380 ish almost 500 when a nice shammy around :) but im only 22 but in full sc 100% gear. Your pa is damn nice, were you buffed when you hit me? I noticed you had a few after our last fight (not whining or anything just curious) but only 2-3 if I remember so figured you werent a buffbot user, like some of your learned friends :p

T

taobitzz

Just read your other post, about buffs, well damn those str relics make a diff only other inf to hit as hard was sameric (*sp). I figured buffs there to but maybe was just the relics and good gear.

P.S. today will prolly be my last day in thid (always grouped) so cut me up while ya can, doubt I will play the bd after thid.

D

Danya

Don't think i was buffed at the time, I don't seem to have them much, only if there's a friendly cleric or friar kicking about. It was only about a 320 PA as I recall. ;)

A

ashitaka

Ahh you're bonebitz.. only encountered you a few times.. first time you fooled me and I missed PA and everything screwed up, second time I had to PA + two garrotes to take you down, hardest BD I've met /salute

Third was the final hit when I capped out of Thid at 367 realmpoints. ;)

S

solkhanar-pjo

..must
..make
..nightshade
:eek:

but just cba to start again :eek:

Venny, how's yer new shade going? :)

Users who are viewing this thread