Fun and games on New Year's Eve

N

naetha

We're not trying to piss you all off, we're just sad people with no lives that are very bored :D

Nice Albs having all Mid keeps though :D

B

bonna

and hibs ... for while
tho we had hope to hold all the keeps . but grrr belofyn doesnt givf up o_O

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by bonna
alb pryd :
boney gravedigger 50 arms
bownz gravedigger 50 caba
bonna gravedigger 20 infi
booner gravedigger 50 cleric
bonn gravedigger 24 scout
bonall gravedigger 34 sorc
bonners gravedigger 23 infi
bonice gravedigger 39 icewiz
boctural gravedigger 23 necro
bonbo gravedigger 23 pala
bonnai gravedigger 23 pala
member of :The Last Watch
mid excli :
bownz gravedigger 24 sm
bonn thedestroyer 25 zerker
bowns gravedigger 24 sham
bonna 9 skald
bonbow 5 hunter

Heh, necessary for all the lowbies to be in your sig? :(

D

dimerian

Virtual 8====D~ raises,dont forget that :)

D

Darac

"we're just sad people with no lives that are very bored"

innit

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by bonna
and hibs ... for while
tho we had hope to hold all the keeps . but grrr belofyn doesnt givf up o_O

Hehe was funny few hours ago when our group of 3 was at Nott grabbing hastener and you people ran up :)

Was also nice fight with what remainded of your group (6 I think you were in end?), just moment ago.. Just be happy I didn't have MoC. It was 2 mins (!!) away when we met you, that's why we didn't head directly to amg to find you when we heard you passed there :)

(Edit: assuming you were in Edorafira's group, don't remember seeing any of those chars there but if you're cleric, would probably miss it).

E

Eroda

Originally posted by old.Belorfyn
Hehe was funny few hours ago when our group of 3 was at Nott grabbing hastener and you people ran up :)

Was also nice fight with what remainded of your group (6 I think you were in end?), just moment ago.. Just be happy I didn't have MoC. It was 2 mins (!!) away when we met you, that's why we didn't head directly to amg to find you when we heard you passed there :)

(Edit: assuming you were in Edorafira's group, don't remember seeing any of those chars there but if you're cleric, would probably miss it).

He'd left at that point but he was in my group for the evening.

That was really funny at nott, we were gonna hit the door for a bit as odins had gone quiet and didn't expect to find peeple up there. 10s later, we were all dead in a heap :)

Also, your persistance was very good. I think you were at every keep we ended up attacking :)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by naetha
We're not trying to piss you all off, we're just sad people with no lives that are very bored :D

Think you mean kids that are not allowed to drink, and sees a chance to stay up really late cause their parents are to busy getting pissed.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by naetha

Think you mean kids that are not allowed to drink, and sees a chance to stay up really late cause their parents are to busy getting pissed.

T

the_smurflord

Re: Re: Fun and games on New Year's Eve

Originally posted by Fafnir

Actually we were all pretty drunk at the time :)

N

naetha

Re: Re: Re: Fun and games on New Year's Eve

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Actually we were all pretty drunk at the time :)

I hope so given the hangover I have this morning :puke:

Everything from last night seems a bit hazy...

T

the_smurflord

Actually last night was probably the best night's RvR I've ever had. Not in terms of realm points, but in just sheer fun. Started out as 1fg but slowly mushroomed into 4, all pissed out of our skulls, chatting on voice coms, have having a damned good laugh.

We weren't out to take relics or to try and prove anything. We were just out for a laugh, nothing more. We were all in a very silly mood.

Highlight of the evening was when someone charmed a giant badger, fully buffed it, and sent it inside to kill the hibbied defending their keep. Meanwhile all the albs sat outside and chanted "Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger.....". Class :)

I just wish other people had entered into the spirit of it and stopped pointless whining.

O

oldnick

sshot150.jpg

like this ?

and this is what we had hoped we would get

(nerf psp)

sshot151.jpg

Nick

O

old.tuppe

well, hibs give visit to gralla when we had just retake arvakr last night, not many but still rams and all up.

Users who are viewing this thread