Full ML6 Raid this Saturday

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I'll be leading a full ml6 raid this saturday (20th march) for anyone who wants to come - I don't particularly want a big zerg of 180 people turning up (like for 4.2 :p ) but i'm not gonna turn anyone away

What you must do before the raid :

You MUST do the solo task 6.5 (loc: 18k 28k Typhons reach) - WE WILL NOT BE DOING THIS STEP ON THE RAID, if you do not know how to do this step take a look at this walkthrough: here.

I would also recomend that if you are able to solo a red con that you find & kill a Haje-Uraei (spawns in/near lava in typhons reach) which is a red con Ureaus snake (6.1) - however we will be doing this step on the raid too to help those who can't solo a red.

Times & location info

We will meet at 2 PM GMT (uk time) at Volcanus Haven and the battlegroup will be on me (mistar).

Info for people not yet on ml6

If you're not net ml6, you are still welcome on this raid - if you complete every step of ml6 with the raid (including doing the 6.5 solo trial before coming on the raid) and kill the boss at 6.10 with the raid then you will get credit for all steps 6.1->6.10 (yes, 6.10 too) so that when you complete ml5 ml6 will already be completed except for the MLxp requirement.

Hope too see a good turnout :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
just a note for anyone who has been in volcanus for other things you may well have killed the haje-urai already...

if you check /quest and search around for a "Rare Snake Quest" entry that's the beast. (for those who are not already on ml6 so can't see it on /master ;))

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Excellent! :)

PM me ingame if you want me to change alliance motd for this. :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Flimgoblin said:
just a note for anyone who has been in volcanus for other things you may well have killed the haje-urai already...

if you check /quest and search around for a "Rare Snake Quest" entry that's the beast. (for those who are not already on ml6 so can't see it on /master ;))

I foudn him by mistake and killed him and completed it that way, but other have been looking for some time, there is somehting on the pages about the more poeple that die and the more snakes there are in a certain area then the big guy has a high chance of popping.

Did it with an arms and cleric, his nukes actually hurt so its a little more than soloing it :) whack ya heat resists up and keep the cleric fairly close or he will nuke the cleric out of spite :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
every time someone dies in volcanus there's a chance of an uraeus appearing...

sometimes instead of an uraeus you get a haje-urai.

Take some friends and a resser and sacrifice them to the taur!

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
thanks all who showed up, went well just under 4 hours total raid time

can unstick this now :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom