Fugglers and Childsown

Chilly

Balls of steel
I hear you! I shall give her a nudge.

EDIT: Apparently she's seen the note and has been in touch.
Have fugglers taken off? It seems as though she's making loads of the bastards. You guys moved to a mansion yet? :D

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Heh. No mansion just yet. She's given up the day job to concentrate on them (scary for both of us). Making them all by hand is a full time job to keep up with orders but she's afraid to promote them any more for fear of falling behind. Plans are afoot for other merchandising and possible mass production!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Heh. No mansion just yet. She's given up the day job to concentrate on them (scary for both of us). Making them all by hand is a full time job to keep up with orders but she's afraid to promote them any more for fear of falling behind. Plans are afoot for other merchandising and possible mass production!
Hire a random to help with manufacturing, surely? Perhaps it'd be easier to just sell out to some big toy manufacturer? Licence the brand (don't sell it) and just take your royalty?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Hire a random to help with manufacturing, surely? Perhaps it'd be easier to just sell out to some big toy manufacturer? Licence the brand (don't sell it) and just take your royalty?

She's been speaking to toy manufacturers. The tricky part is the teeth so she's been speaking to an independent denture maker and getting prototypes made and talking about ways to mass produce them so the toy manufacturer can incorporate them.

Chilly

Balls of steel
She's been speaking to toy manufacturers. The tricky part is the teeth so she's been speaking to an independent denture maker and getting prototypes made and talking about ways to mass produce them so the toy manufacturer can incorporate them.
So grave robbing won't scale up? Fair enough.

taB

Part of the furniture
Fuggler made it into my wedding album (before I got tarted up); to think she married me after I gave it to her for our first Valentine's Day...

Ben%2520%2526%2520Anna%2520-%2520adam%2520cash%2520photography%2520%25283%2520of%2520399%2529.jpg

The Fuggler's the Penguin by the way, the fluffy white ears belong to a miserable Westie.

Nate

FH is my second home
It has probably been in the process of being made since the dawn of Fugglers, making a nose that big requires an amount of felt, fluff and stitching that is hard to come by(probably chinas whole supply). I'd guess the distance between the Earth and the Moon is some comparison.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Got a picture of my Fuggler, yay! Can't wait for it to arrive.

Also was a picture of the back of WPKenny s head, bids start at £60.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pfft... who hasn't seen the back of WPKenny's head...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It arrived today! He's already started to use the local wild-life for his own ends!

540775_10200702748632456_2125351862_n.jpg

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
reminds me of TdC and his elephant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom